RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Grego

Photo Finish Wairoa R8

Hi there, 

If possible would anyone be able to put up the photo finish of the last race at Wairoa yesterday.  

Trackside did show one and there was a clear margin to the inside horse. 

The race was declared a dead heat? 

Cheers . 

On 2/21/2020 at 3:50 PM, Grego said:

Hi there, 

If possible would anyone be able to put up the photo finish of the last race at Wairoa yesterday.  

Trackside did show one and there was a clear margin to the inside horse. 

The race was declared a dead heat? 

Cheers . 

Hey Grego i backed Plushenko and totally agree, the photo shown after the race clearly showed Capellani as the winner . Not the first  time its happened either

The problem we now have is Trackside thinks they know it all.With their presentation of races they don"t give a rats about what the punter wants .We are missing out on judges call and photo finish  and if they do show the photo finish I"m sure they are using a Box Brownie camera. You only have to  look back last weekend when we were so looking forward to the Catalyst v AB ,no pre race build up ,race shown on TS2 and  delayed on TS1 what a let down they treat us with contempt as if we don"t know racing unfortunatley this is what we have to put up with ,as I have said before I feel like Custer, it does not matter how high or how hard you wave the white flag the same result is inevitable cheers BH

On 2/24/2020 at 7:54 AM, Boss Hogg said:

The problem we now have is Trackside thinks they know it all.With their presentation of races they don"t give a rats about what the punter wants .We are missing out on judges call and photo finish  and if they do show the photo finish I"m sure they are using a Box Brownie camera. You only have to  look back last weekend when we were so looking forward to the Catalyst v AB ,no pre race build up ,race shown on TS2 and  delayed on TS1 what a let down they treat us with contempt as if we don"t know racing unfortunatley this is what we have to put up with ,as I have said before I feel like Custer, it does not matter how high or how hard you wave the white flag the same result is inevitable cheers BH

Couldn't agree more with you regarding the "contempt" comment BH. When they're so lazy (contemptuous) they can't even be bothered supplying form stats (career starts, win, placings,   distance and course records etc - you know the basics) you know they don't care. Many of the overseas races lack any form or have three-year-olds that have had 1499 days off!!! Crikey they must think we're all "mug punters" who would happily bet on two flies crawling up the wall. It clearly indicates a total lack of care for your customers, which is how we got where we are today - so not much hope with this level of apathy at management level. Not for mine.