RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dkc

Ben Hope

1 hour ago, Nina Hope said:

Really....... What did you possibly have to gain from that comment..... I could give the whole game away right  now ....... there are some really shitty people in this world.....

Sadly, on this site and others, the way to get a reaction is to put the boot into others. Being positive and complementary sparks little response and attention. Sad. 

3 hours ago, Nina Hope said:

Really....... What did you possibly have to gain from that comment..... I could give the whole game away right  now ....... there are some really shitty people in this world.....

Just stating a fact Nina,  it appears you struggle with them and now im hearing some who have criticized your son's driving were on the receiving end of a tongue lashing at a trials meeting. Tell me its not true as i hope it was bullshit but the source is usually reliable

Greg

57 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Nina

Best advice I can give you is not to read any posts by anyone on this site

Second best advice is to tell you that Greg aka JJ Flash appears to be an absolute tosser

Mikie

And why is that Mikie, because you dont agree with my assessment.. The kiid mucked it , it happens and as i said he got 2 days which is about standard for careless driving. The horse that they produced to win was given a superb drive by Tim who is often chastised on here for his drives and paid great money. I'm happy as i backed it . If that makes me a tosser then your the one with issues

Greg

35 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Just stating a fact Nina,  it appears you struggle with them and now im hearing some who have criticized your son's driving were on the receiving end of a tongue lashing at a trials meeting. Tell me its not true as i hope it was bullshit but the source is usually reliable

Greg

No Greg I can handle facts...... It’s online arrogant pricks like you that I struggle with...

16 minutes ago, Nina Hope said:

No Greg I can handle facts...... It’s online arrogant pricks like you that I struggle with...

So you thought it was a poor drive by Tim which is all I said

You have lost me entirely with the arrogant bit. Just stated the obvious and others have made more damming remarks than me re Bens driving style of that's what your outburst is all about

Greg

8 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

So you thought it was a poor drive by Tim which is all I said

You have lost me entirely with the arrogant bit. Just stated the obvious and others have made more damming remarks than me re Bens driving style of that's what your outburst is all about

Greg

Tim drove a perfect race. Great guy and driver. It was the dig at Ben at the end that was just not needed.

2 minutes ago, Nina Hope said:

Tim drove a perfect race. Great guy and driver. It was the dig at Ben at the end that was just not needed.

Look Nina it appears you have taken the last part completely out of context . I'll leave it at that

Greg

3 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Look Nina it appears you have taken the last part completely out of context . I'll leave it at that

Greg

I have seen first hand what online bullying can do....suicide is real! It does happen. And I am not going to sit by and not look out for my boy! People need to think before they post...some of the things said online bloody hurt...

I'd like to reinforce the earlier comment by dkc. Lots of us have read of harness people reaching a pinnacle in their career and thanking mentors. Other times we read of people getting in various sorts of trouble that education and mentoring, rather than penalties and bad press, should have been the solution. Nothing is ever static and even old hands have to adapt to change. While learning by trial and error is one approach, tapping into acknowledged expertise is usually more auccessful and a positive experience for both parties, no matter what age you are. I know I feel flattered when young people and colleagues ask me for expert advice in my workplace.

On 2/24/2020 at 4:15 PM, JJ Flash said:

And why is that Mikie, because you dont agree with my assessment.. The kiid mucked it , it happens and as i said he got 2 days which is about standard for careless driving. The horse that they produced to win was given a superb drive by Tim who is often chastised on here for his drives and paid great money. I'm happy as i backed it . If that makes me a tosser then your the one with issues

Greg

Who said I didn't agree with your assessment? I didn't, I haven't even bothered to watch the race

I said you are a tosser because of the manner in which you made your point. It was unneccessary as you had already stated your oipinion

A posting like yours is just nasty, that's why I think you are a tosser

On 2/25/2020 at 9:44 PM, Mikie said:

Who said I didn't agree with your assessment? I didn't, I haven't even bothered to watch the race

I said you are a tosser because of the manner in which you made your point. It was unneccessary as you had already stated your oipinion

A posting like yours is just nasty, that's why I think you are a tosser

But you think its ok for you to abuse posters on here, calling them tossers.. I call that hypocrisy.  I merely stated how i saw the incident and how well TW drove the recent Hope stable winner.

Its clear that a certain junior drivers parents are not ok with peps voicing criticism about their son, some ever resorting to what many might call threatening behaviour at trial meetings. I have not seen any of that type of criticism. on here as this site is rules based

If you dont want to read my future posts there  is a block function,

Greg

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

But you think its ok for you to abuse posters on here, calling them tossers.. I call that hypocrisy.  I merely stated how i saw the incident

No, it’s not hypocrisy. It’s called making a judgement call based on the facts

You did not merely state how you saw the incident. You are now either lying or you are stupid. My summation of you as a tosser, backed up almost 100% by other posters, was your nasty comment after mentioning Tim’s winning drive

Mikie

7 minutes ago, Mikie said:

No, it’s not hypocrisy. It’s called making a judgement call based on the facts

You did not merely state how you saw the incident. You are now either lying or you are stupid. My summation of you as a tosser, backed up almost 100% by other posters, was your nasty comment after mentioning Tim’s winning drive

Mikie

Ok hypocrite, please block me and do everyone a favour

Greg

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Isn't it time to give this one a rest? You're like a dog with a bone......

Ive been trying to since i responded to Nina Hope that she had taken my response in the wrong way. A few interloppers wanted to  attack me and carry it on, You would not like it if it  was you on the receiving end. and i certainly wont back down. Look at the posters causing the rift , never start  posts as far as i can see but quick to attack others,

Greg

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Ive been trying to since i responded to Nina Hope that she had taken my response in the wrong way. A few interloppers wanted to  attack me and carry it on, You would not like it if it  was you on the receiving end. and i certainly wont back down. Look at the posters causing the rift , never start  posts as far as i can see but quick to attack others,

Greg

Nina didn’t take your response the wrong way

Ypu made a tasteless comment and now you’re taking the “but Mummy I didn’t mean it” stance

Its too late to apologise and try to salvage any credibility

Try to comprehend, it was the uncalled for comment that you tacked on after mentioning Tim’s winning drive that has cemented your place amongst the assholes

Don’t start pointing the finger at others. I have started posts and never before have I resorted to name calling

You have brought this all on yourself so stop whining

Mikie

2 minutes ago, Womby said:

Right on the mark Mikie

Hey Womby, i had a clash with JJ a while back ,didnt  see eye to eye but found him/her to be reasonable even though he was wrong :rcf-laughing-2: Forums need difference and balance but facts outweigh opinion . You from Wimbledon ?