RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
High Sparrow

Menangle fields tonight

Was having a look at the Menangle trots tonight to see what Kiwis were running and whether there might be some hidden value somewhere. But the "form" supplied by the TAB via the fields (including the pdf) are devoid of such form basics as the horse's record from behind the mobile, from a stand, at the distance etc. You know, basic stuff that forms your opinions of the various chances. Apparently the TAB thinks it's fine to take the lazy approach with providing even the basics in terms of overseas form and for us to bet blind on such events. That is suggestive to me of a type of contempt for your customers, so in light of that, my money is staying in my pocket today.  Overseas races with no available form? Not for mine.

12 hours ago, High Sparrow said:

Was having a look at the Menangle trots tonight to see what Kiwis were running and whether there might be some hidden value somewhere. But the "form" supplied by the TAB via the fields (including the pdf) are devoid of such form basics as the horse's record from behind the mobile, from a stand, at the distance etc. You know, basic stuff that forms your opinions of the various chances. Apparently the TAB thinks it's fine to take the lazy approach with providing even the basics in terms of overseas form and for us to bet blind on such events. That is suggestive to me of a type of contempt for your customers, so in light of that, my money is staying in my pocket today.  Overseas races with no available form? Not for mine.

Got onto " No Apachemee " for the place ,  going his best placed time. I missed .seeing the race , was feeding his sibling (colt) and dam .