RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Moreira Time Warp

8 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

Does it blow your mind that TAB provide zero form on HK racing?  Not even career stats.  

Time Warp ran up a sequence with Sir Mark Prescott up to listed class , same as Viva Pataca about 15 years back who did same . Prescott regularly gets a horse in form and runs up a sequence through the weights .

Moreira hasn't been on Time Warp since Nov 2017 , now 3 rides , 1 win and two nosed out into second .

I use the Racing Post or HK Jockey club sites for HK , Tab very average .Annoys me how the leader almost gets cut out by show for next race onscreen too , but good it's on TV I suppose .

Wonder how they working the border restrictions with those based at Conghua , maybe they just not running those horses at moment.

Moreira is all class, that was perfection from Joao.

on conghua - reading the press they are still transporting horses, they are classified as freight apparently. But trainers have had their sha tin horse limits increased.

and i agree about the tab form, it’s diabolical. I use the hkjc from guide on their website when betting in hk, it is superb. https://racing.hkjc.com/racing/content/PDF/RaceCard/20200216_starter_all.pdf