RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tim vince

The n

14 hours ago, tim vince said:

McGrath decision is on jca website. Not sure who the winner is.must have been a costly affair.

Would love to know who A is as Sheriffs Owners were G W Deakins, Mrs P P Gillan, R V Masefield, Small Car World Ltd    (as at 23-01-2018)  whilst the other horse Star Commander is owned by Peter Larkin Standardbreds Ltd    (as at 08-02-2019)  but exported on  08-2-2019 so it would be interesting to know who owned SC pre that date. Anyone know???

I might add that i think the whole matter has now been resolved so its time to move on as they say

Greg

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Sorry I get what you mean, you were naming the previous owners of Star Commander and not "A' who it seems shouldn't be named at this stage.

Why should the A person not be named, im curious and i bet many others as well.

PS , Welcome back Kotare

Greg

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Possibly but are you sure ??

Greg

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out...

But I agree with Tim's comments. Best not to speculate. Especially within a public forum. As one racecafer has found out recently. 

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out.

Im not so sure its as obvious as some think given various changes of horse ownership. That said its  time to turn the page as they say

Greg

I look but rarely comment on the Facebook Harness Owners site. Even a statement of fact will result in a bucket of s.... slung against you. That is why I like Race Cafe. We may have our differences but people are not offensive. It seems here people are for our industry, while acknowledging and discussing the serious issues, whereas what I see on Facebook is grinding harness racing into the mud in full public view.

1 hour ago, Nelli said:

I look but rarely comment on the Facebook Harness Owners site. Even a statement of fact will result in a bucket of s.... slung against you. That is why I like Race Cafe. We may have our differences but people are not offensive. It seems here people are for our industry, while acknowledging and discussing the serious issues, whereas what I see on Facebook is grinding harness racing into the mud in full public view.

Great post and well summed up about this community of harness enthusiasts.

Greg

3 hours ago, The Major said:

He sure does.And that's not even his real name!

Gareth sanders I think is his real name.

funny thing is I can't find anyone who even knows him or his connection to harness racing. The guy is a fraud!

On 2/13/2020 at 6:04 PM, Trev said:

Gee that Tui Cooper talks a lot of shit

Tui Cooper???? lives in Chch sometimes/maybe??? and owns a garage/service station in Pio Pio as the director of the company according to the Companies Register. Dont know that she has ever owned a horse but lives in the past as per her ravings on the Harness Racing owners website which I believe has maybe 3 followers left.  If you dont agree with their ideas they ban you.  There was a bit of a competition going on prior to Xmas to see how long it took for posters to get blocked. My time was 4 days

The racecafe MOTTO we support all the rules in harness racing as long as NONE of them apply to any of our members But we DON'T support any investigation into any of our members who are caught breaking any of them

from Tui (Cannery) Cooper