RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Oh crap.....

Me fav Chase Auk got a shite draw for Sat barrier 11 over the sprint :rcf-sad-8: Stylish memphis got the ace in her race, and Havtime, big Bazzas racer got the 9 draw......anyone know how many cross the front at menangle?

Cheers Iraklis

38 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Me fav Chase Auk got a shite draw for Sat barrier 11 over the sprint :rcf-sad-8: Stylish memphis got the ace in her race, and Havtime, big Bazzas racer got the 9 draw......anyone know how many cross the front at menangle?

Cheers Iraklis

Heres the answer iraklis

Menangle  Harness , NSW

Location Racecourse Road
Features Maximum Fields - Mobile 10, Front Line 6, Standing 12, Front Line 8
Circumference 900 metres
Length of Straight 165 metres
Direction Anit-Clockwise

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Hey there JJ thanx for that, it may not be as bad as I thort.....hmmmmmm 

Cheers Iraklis

Time will tell . The one certainty is that it will be better driven than the 2yr old fav in the previous race at Menangle today. D Morris was hell bent on running it into the ground on debut. Then had audacity to hit the shit out of it when it had been headed and obviously  nothing  in the tank.. Disgraceful IMHO

Greg

Seriously JJ, oh geezuz, just watched it, the driver had the biggest brain fart by the look of that, what a dick! the baby was doin his best work too, just seein him duckin away from the whip poor boy  :rcf-angry-2: what is that about ay? I frickn ask yuh.....for Chase just have to hope the pace is hot and Mark lands him in a good spot for him to ping off em, come on Mark mate need a MarkP special for this one, Chase will do the rest mate, buddy, pal  :rcfe-happy-3:

Cheers Iraklis

6 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Menangle  Harness , NSW

Location Racecourse Road
Features Maximum Fields - Mobile 10, Front Line 6, Standing 12, Front Line 8
Circumference 900 metres
Length of Straight 165 metres
Direction Anit-Clockwise

You're a little bit off the pace guys. Those stats are from the old Menangle track.

The current track, which opened 12 years ago is 1400m. 10 off the front. Auckland Reactor needs a miracle!

13 minutes ago, Flawed Genius said:

You're a little bit off the pace guys. Those stats are from the old Menangle track.

The current track, which opened 12 years ago is 1400m. 10 off the front. Auckland Reactor needs a miracle!

Thanks Flawed

I just pulled it off HRNSW website from memory, perhaps HRNZ are not as bad as we think compared to overseas administrators, although i personally doubt it.:rcfe-happy-1:

Greg

Flawed mate, I agree Auckland Reactor would need a miracle he's bin at stud for fricken years!!! come on now :rcfe-laughing: Chase Auckland on the other hand is on, he's in it, and Mark aint a dumarse, he knows the horse he's got in front of him, hot pace up front and a good spot in the racin mate, Chase will be lovin it.....

image.png.5a2ebf66c45f1fd5196b20d2a5ac8f75.png

Got the above from the Tabcorp Park Menangle website......

Cheers Iraklis