RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

C. S. Hayes Stakes........

2 hours ago, Trump said:

1400m course record at AQUIS Park (Gold Coast) is about 1:20.3 however, I believe where Alligator Blood is really good is that he can race handy and put in some pretty quick sectionals. He will look the winner 150m from the post and will run the last 600m around the 34 mark. The question is can Catalyst run him down or can AB keep up the momentum and win? Then there’s Soul Patch - a serious racehorse ! 

The same day the course record was run by an average horse the 1Winners went 1.21.2 . ...Riccarton must of seen 100s breaking 1.08...Tempo of this race will be key but it looks like Catalyst has the better sprint but we havnt seen it at the end of a solid mile.In saying that Harlech produced a similar sprint at Riccarton before being run over by Travelling light.Soul Patch...interesting alright Trump :rcfe-like:

42 minutes ago, Gruff said:

The same day the course record was run by an average horse the 1Winners went 1.21.2 . ...Riccarton must of seen 100s breaking 1.08...Tempo of this race will be key but it looks like Catalyst has the better sprint but we havnt seen it at the end of a solid mile.In saying that Harlech produced a similar sprint at Riccarton before being run over by Travelling light.Soul Patch...interesting alright Trump :rcfe-like:

It’s 1400m tomorrow and pissing down. I like Catalyst in the Aust Guineas over 1600m but tomorrow over 1400m? I think AB will win. But Then again,  I could be wrong...that’s racing :) 

Catalysts only run on a slow track (raceday)was in a maiden 2yo at Taranaki,won running away untested bettering the Open Class time with a 3 len  faster 600m. Was an overcast day so not sure how the track deteriorated in under two hours ? Catalyst is on the drift for some reason, but a slower track over 1400 m isnt it surely  Trump ? If the horse is there to win it should :rcfe-like:  Alligator Shoes :rcf-thinking:

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Sadly Catalyst was fucked once Tommo climbed on board 

Iam sure CT lumped on that Chenier when it got beat Sandown last April , iam sure the ticket got posted on here . 

Three cracking horses. 

Thought your horse was a chance at one point today , nice run .

16 hours ago, Trump said:

He’s probably on the drift because wise people know how good the crocodile is..

Your telling us Catalyst beats AB in the Guineas yet the wise ones know how good AB is :rcf-thinking-1:

5 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Iam sure CT lumped on that Chenier when it got beat Sandown last April , iam sure the ticket got posted on here . 

Three cracking horses. 

Thought your horse was a chance at one point today , nice run .

You swap the runs Chenier/ Catalyst is the result any different ? 

Just now, Gruff said:

You swap the runs Chenier/ Catalyst is the result any different ? 

Chenier looks a big bugger , no trial , big lay off , 3rd career run against hardened geldings who've got some rounds under belt . I would have to look again but didn't look unduly punished once it obvious chance had gone . I know it got weight but it must improve lengths on that . 

Also, typical Trackside, we miss the buildup and then don't even get the race live. If Invercargill are running 5 minutes late then that is their problem, give the racing fans what they want, you have two channels for a reason! We should be doing all we can to promote our sports biggest stars. 

1 hour ago, mckenzie said:

Also, typical Trackside, we miss the buildup and then don't even get the race live. If Invercargill are running 5 minutes late then that is their problem, give the racing fans what they want, you have two channels for a reason! We should be doing all we can to promote our sports biggest stars. 

They did show it on trackside 2 live. 

11 hours ago, Trump said:

As I suspected, AB wins but Catalyst a great run. I’d like to see him ridden more patiently over the 1600m and not on the pace. JMHO. He’s a good horse. 

It went to the wire , could of gone either way  :rcfe-happy-2: ...If the Gator gets a cosy run closer to the lead over a mile and is as good as ‘the wise people  ‘ say how do you expect Catalyst to be ridden more patiently and win  :rcf-thinking-1: The horses are obviously well matched but we have James in the Guineas :rcfe-like: