RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Oh yusssss!

Great run but he beat some very ordinary horses . There wouldn’t be an upcoming grand circuit horse amongst that field. He needs to be driven  tough against the best about and beat them regularly before he’s crowned something real special 

Hey Sheldon mate, a win is a win, is a win :rcfe-happy-2: guess we all wait with baited breath to see if he steps up to 'special' and he's gunna have to be, cos my fav Chase Auk is right there breathin down his horsey neck.....

Cheers Iraklis

Yeh Sheldon, I would have to agree there, not sure he's reached special dominion yet myself; I've heard the comments and thought several times hang on a minute Chase has run every bit as meritorious, he has come from behind several times and run right up alongside Self Assured, took ground off him easy peasey, yet Chase don't get that same wrap from commentators, people are quick with that 'big label' :rcfe-happy-2: guess everyone is lookin for that next special horse to follow so anything that shows summit extra cops the label.....I gotta say tho SelfAssured worked bloody hard the other night to get that win, there's grit there, and on a hot pace to boot, home in 26 yeh they weren't shaggin about......

Cheers Iraklis