RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Awesome Shark

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Big win today...lookout Aussie he is coming to attack your riches 

I didn't like it at 1.50 but done the job .

He went better than that poor bloke that face planted coming back into birdcage after Tiptronic win . Don't think he would stay in saddle if he was riding a chaser .Hope he was Ok,  trainer gave him quick wave and boxed on .

Just now, shaneMcAlister said:

Shark looked very good. 
Awesome seeing tiptronic win. That is NZs richest wfa race. 
two illicit and Jennifer Eccles very good too. 

big day for rip van winkle. 

Cracking racing today , would they think of OZ for Tiptronic, Qld maybe ? Good value today . 

15 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Cracking racing today , would they think of OZ for Tiptronic, Qld maybe ? Good value today . 

Not sure what they will do last with him, maybe Bonecrusher stakes next. 
Tiptronic was great each way bet today. He is a funny horse in that he is always a good dividend horse. 

29 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Great tipping from yourself,  think there was a guy on here a while back that had a share in tiptronic, bet they be stoked to win today, and good on them.

38 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

Not sure what they will do last with him, maybe Bonecrusher stakes next. 
Tiptronic was great each way bet today. He is a funny horse in that he is always a good dividend horse. 

On way he won last time he was clearly in good nick , looked at field and price it  did seem decent value .

Pissed off Fifty Stars didn't get a move on earlier at Caulfield  , bloody 4th .Jack Regan last night at Valley needed another stride . They will both be winning in very short order .Jack Regan getting seriously overdue .

6 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

1400m in 1.21.70...I think they were a little better than sardines?:rcf-thinking-1::rcf-shocked-2:

Forget the time. If you took any notice of times then the annual WRC Telegraph winners would win most VRC Newmarket’s! 

55 minutes ago, Trump said:

Forget the time. If you took any notice of times then the annual WRC Telegraph winners would win most VRC Newmarket’s! 

I agree what he beat on world terms aren't much chop and been found wanting when overseas  , but in NZ terms they are some best over here and in decent form and he put them away well , calling them sardines harsh , but I love them on toast , eat them in morning you've got a meal for the day as they repeat more times than TV NZ  . I  think TAS  is slightly over hyped ( not the bullshit Hasselhoff hype tho ) but imho this is his time , OZ pretty thin on ground wfa , clearly a fragile horse but he looks to have been very well cared for . I'd be surprised if he does not pick up a Group 1 in OZ this prep.

You know your OZ horses better than most on here , old CBT also had good OZ input , who's the big older horses this Autumn in OZ . I loved Harlem's run yesterday , slightly boxed in , eased out and made ground under reasonably tender ride . Aust Cup Hatrick ? 

28 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

I agree what he beat on world terms aren't much chop and been found wanting when overseas  , but in NZ terms they are some best over here and in decent form and he put them away well , calling them sardines harsh , but I love them on toast , eat them in morning you've got a meal for the day as they repeat more times than TV NZ  . I  think TAS  is slightly over hyped ( not the bullshit Hasselhoff hype tho ) but imho this is his time , OZ pretty thin on ground wfa , clearly a fragile horse but he looks to have been very well cared for . I'd be surprised if he does not pick up a Group 1 in OZ this prep.

You know your OZ horses better than most on here , old CBT also had good OZ input , who's the big older horses this Autumn in OZ . I loved Harlem's run yesterday , slightly boxed in , eased out and made ground under reasonably tender ride . Aust Cup Hatrick ? 

Interesting meeting at Flemington today RR with all races down the straight. Very even fields so divvies might be good.

Like Moroney’s Chicago Cub but not much else.

14 hours ago, Trump said:

Come on Trump two different tracks and many different variables on any given day, but you know that. Riccarton is faster. Times are relative to sections, and in some instances theres a rapid 200 in amongst a tidy 600. Waddell is the best judge of pace going around, your handbraking it hes off :rcfe-smile:

58 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Hoping for the dream multi in next few weeks , Fifty Stars , Jack Regan and The Shark to  clean up .

Fifty Stars never travelled according to the jock but hit the line well. Probably wants some aqua.....;)