RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gerter

Tips of the day

We managed to his 1/3 yesterday which wasn't ideal but we keep on going.

Punt Warriors Bet 3 of the day!

Manakau Race 3: Blocker $3.70

Manakau Race 7: Thrilling Izzy $2.10

Manakau Race 9 Buddy Boom + Addington Race 3 Zipping Houdini $2.47 multi

Up the punt warriors

2 hours ago, Rules For Some said:

Better than some. Everything I punted on Sunday and last thursday came out and won today and had no money on them at all

Thats how the Universe treats punters, always factor in the unwritten laws... like never cancelling a ticket :rcfe-laughing:

21 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Thats how the Universe treats punters, always factor in the unwritten laws... like never cancelling a ticket :rcfe-laughing:

Yes like me at the trots one night took a $4 easy bet trifecta canceled it didnt like it and got another one the 1st came in and paid $1687 never again.

1 8 Allegro Lanie 3u $1.65

2 1 Bigtime Brody 3u $5

2 6 Big Time Seth 2u $2.60

4 8 So Severe 1u $12

4 8 So Severe (Place) 1u $3.20

5 7 Big Time Eden 2u $2.80

6 8 Big Time Baby 3u $2.80

7 2 Big Time Fairy 2u $4

8 3 Trojan Hoarse 4u $1.45

9 6 Idol Meghan 5u $3

9 7 Allegro Fern 3u $2.70

10 1 Softy Burgess 2u $1.60

12 1 Big Time Angel 6u $2.60

Trojan Hoarse and Softy Burgess are getting a bit short for me, though they should both win. The TAB are offering $2.60 for the double (fair price right now is $2.32) which is worth a punt. Instead of 6u across the pair of them maybe 5u on that double is the bet.

That option is here: https://www.tab.co.nz/sports/event/445165

I can’t catch Allegro Lanie; I decided I’d finally had enough of her lto so of course she won. I do think the outside draw will help.

Bigtime Brody may be a touch weak late, so might be worth backing each way 1x2 (I’ve decided to save on Seth instead). So Severe is big overs and may well lead even from the wide draw. Eden, Baby, and Fairy are each dogs I have on top at fine prices.

Idol Meghan is better than Allegro Fern but is less reliable from the boxes. Either Meghan jumps and wins, or she doesn’t jump and gives Allegro Fern basically a vacant box to her inside. 8U on the pair, though I could even go a touch bigger (or just add 1u on Fern so I make more of a profit on her instead of just breaking even at the 5u/3u split).

Big Time Angel is the bet of the night, though she’s high-risk from the lids. If she jumps whe wins like a $1.40 shot, if not then literally anything could win.

6 9 Bigtime Fred 1u/3u $11/$3

7 1 Bigtime Sam 2u $6.50

8 5 Millie Prince 3u $6

8 2 Manimal 3u $9.50

9 2 Bigtime Maci 3u $3.30

9 7 Sedgebrook Comet 1u $4.50

10 3 Go Blue 7u $2.30

11 5 Grunty Mama 2u $4.20

12 6 Idol Meghan 3u $2.80

Bigtime Fred is down in trip but can go with these over the 305m.

Bigtime Sam is on the downgrade and is second-up since lockdown, so will be better for the first-up run.

Millie Prince and Manimal are both overs on the downgrade. Manimal is fresh up, which may help him jump (and if he jumps he’ll take some catching). Taking on the $2.10 fave Idol Ziggy; he’s obviously a strong chance and I tossed up between 3u on each of two or 2u on each of three for a bit of insurance.

Bigtime Maci is down in trip which is a query (I have no idea why she isn’t going 520m again and I’d much prefer her over further) but has a good chance. Saving on Sedgebrook Comet who has talent but doesn’t always show it. Homebush Jennia has done nothing in three starts since lockdown but also has some ability.

Go Blue has been flying since lockdown and probably leads. Dino the Fox on the downgrade is the obvious danger but there’s not much to be made in backing them both.

Grunty Mama hasn’t been seen for three weeks which is a query, but is up to these. Not sure what to make of the favourite.

Idol Meghan wins if she leads in the last, but she’s missed away the past two. It’s quite a nice field; Free Thinker and Cockney Rip Off are going well, Justa Gift seems to be rounding into some form after plummeting from open class all the way to c1, Viking Ash is always a chance and the ace draw helps, even Zara Daiken at $26 has some chance.