RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gerter

Tips of the day

Hey guys, I'm new here and love the greyhounds. 

Couldn't see a tips thread so thought I would create one....

I wrote some software that creates plot charts for the Australian dogs by comparing their times against par times of t/d. They are free at the moment but I'm not sure what the rules are here regarding posting links. Let me know if it's ok to do so. Attached is an example for one of my selections today.

Anyway these are my selections I feel are overs today, hopefully a couple can get up!

Sale R3 #8 Follow the Que ($7.50)

Bathurst R2 #6 Blazin' Tears ($5.50)

Grafton R8 #7 My Mate Morton ($3.80)

Launceston R7 #4 Buckle up Azona ($8)

Capture.JPG

23 hours ago, gerter said:

Hey guys, I'm new here and love the greyhounds. 

Couldn't see a tips thread so thought I would create one....

I wrote some software that creates plot charts for the Australian dogs by comparing their times against par times of t/d. They are free at the moment but I'm not sure what the rules are here regarding posting links. Let me know if it's ok to do so. Attached is an example for one of my selections today.

Anyway these are my selections I feel are overs today, hopefully a couple can get up!

Sale R3 #8 Follow the Que ($7.50)

Bathurst R2 #6 Blazin' Tears ($5.50)

Grafton R8 #7 My Mate Morton ($3.80)

Launceston R7 #4 Buckle up Azona ($8)

Capture.JPG

Looks very good.

Thanks RFS, 1 win, 1 place, 1 unplaced, 1 scratching. A very mixed day :rcf-shocked:

Today - Horsham R10 #6 Tickle My Fancy looks the best value @$6.50 currently, I expect it to come in a bit by start time. It should have the early speed to cross and hopefully lead, the empty box 5 will help.

My other bets for the day at around $3-4

Gosford R3 #4 Boom Foot
Townsville R11 #2 Thannhauser
Townsville R12 #5 Go Molly Go 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Cheers Gerter, been awhile since any form of tips went up.

Cant see anything at Cambridge spins my wheels. Addington, can really only see two chances.

Race 6, box 1 She's For Us, she did run second to Dyna Dave in a two dog race last year and only lost by a length and a half but the time ran was 29.70.

Race 9, box 1 Select Trick, pretty much a given but we all know that there is no such things as 100% winners.

Hi Punt, Just the website. If they get some support I could think about creating an app for them.

I can't see any real value again today, everything I liked was $2 - 2.50

Hey Gruff, yeah the punters came for Dynamite so the early price for it was nice. Blayney's last 2 races have been very quick (Though they were at Bathurst), and seems to have slick early speed to hopefully get out and lead/win.

Didnt like the fact Blayney got beat after leading a few back running a time within the scope of a couple in this, looks stronger now improving lengths? Few of the 350m brigade here dont have the speed although comparing track time always dicey.