RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
voice of reason

do some bloody prep work

some of these people on trackside obviously do zero prep work ,not even bothering to read through the feilds that are going to race during their shift.

this is obvious when they proceed to butcher the names [and racetracks] of horses that are all well known to any of us who have even a passing interest.

miss morris ,and especially bromley just dont give a shit

very unproffesional ,and who the hell is monitoring them ,to give them a kick up the arse.

mark claydon is the exception ,he is very good ..why ?..because he has  a wealth of knowledge ..and knows the business ..and is prepared

the rest ,embarrassing

22 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

If you have a tab account you can watch all of the races on your computer.

No computer either. I am reliant on a feeble phone nearly as old as me. So no trackside.

1 hour ago, Ludwig said:

No computer either. I am reliant on a feeble phone nearly as old as me. So no trackside.

Well how the hell do you post on Race Cafe if you don’t have a computer or a smart phone?

You have got me beat that’s for sure. 

Enlighten me!!!!

1 hour ago, Basil brush said:

On the few times I've tried to watch Trackside on my computer the buffering drove me nuts:rcfe-angry:

That will be because of your PC, either not enough Ram or CPU maxed out. Either its a dated device or you have far too many things running on it.

Ctrl+Alt+Del will tell you whats wrong, easy solved.

Download the free version of this and clean all the hidden rubbish off your PC will certainly help.

https://www.glarysoft.com/

3 hours ago, barryb said:

That will be because of your PC, either not enough Ram or CPU maxed out. Either its a dated device or you have far too many things running on it.

Download the free version of this and clean all the hidden rubbish off your PC will certainly help.

Got plenty of ram out in my paddock. 

bromley is on now ,butchering the names at matamata ....how would you pronounce, aotearoa ?  not this bloke ,he hasnt heard of the maori name for this land.

and as soon as they cross the line at each venue ,straight back on to dicky ,so he can have a guess at the placings .so damned frustrating ,remember its the radio ,we cant see the pictures...do you not think those on course might have a better idea.

when a tight finish occurs in a race , why cant the host interupt the next call to give the numbers ,..e.g.  2,4,5 matamata ,2,4,5...it would take about 3 seconds..results need to go to air right away,it is imperitve for the punters

someone needs to listen to 2ky in sydney to hear how a proper service sounds like

5 hours ago, barryb said:

Any idea why I can’t place bets on my Ipad...a bloody new one...??! Any selection just whirrs around.

It didn’t work on my 3 year old one, but did on my missus new version, so I got the same one and it still doesn’t work.

:rcf-thinking-1:

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Any idea why I can’t place bets on my Ipad...a bloody new one...??! Any selection just whirrs around.

It didn’t work on my 3 year old one, but did on my missus new version, so I got the same one and it still doesn’t work.

:rcf-thinking-1:

Go to App Store and download google chrome, bypassing Safari as your search engine and it will work just fine.

My iPad does the same with Safari.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:29 PM, Shad said:

Anyone hear the commentators mistake whenharrymetsaddle and called it whenharrymetmarkle, what was that all about, only happened once.

I think that was quite deliberate on Tony's part. An attempt at light-hearted humour.