SORRY FOR THE OUTAGE WE TRANSFERRED TO A NEW SERVER...HOPE ALL GOOD NOW.
poundforpound

Inca collapse continues

5 hours ago, Stables said:

Okay, Leo, who's appearing and what are the charges they are facing?

Given your ongoing inference that you know all details...and your strong opinions on their guilt, I’d have thought you’d know who, when, and where 

2 hours ago, Stables said:

I would like you to show me an example of where I have in any way claimed that the plaitiffs are guilty of anything

Ok...maybe the wrong guy I’m thinking of.

Are you a supporter of those charged or are you agin them ?

43 minutes ago, Stables said:

I'm with you, I can't see that any of them have a case to answer. There are no charges as a result of the Inca investigation that a jury could find them guilty of

At least three will have a clear cut losing  case from the RIU for breaching the same day administration rules.

40 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Which three ?

Well I’m not going to breach name supression but one I read involved a driver flying from Christchurch to Auckland on race day to deliver plasma to a trainer for a horse racing in a G1 that night.

17 hours ago, Toblerone said:

Well I’m not going to breach name supression but one I read involved a driver flying from Christchurch to Auckland on race day to deliver plasma to a trainer for a horse racing in a G1 that night.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:42 PM, Toblerone said:

I’m struggling to understand how plasma ( just a blood derivative with no cells in it ) can be in any way performance enhancing .. and how you’d administer it raceday, unless it was IV, but even then what use it’s be 

This story doesn’t make sense 

11 hours ago, Stables said:

P4P????

Peter Lamb thrown out by the judge yesterday.....and today stupid Neil Grimstone proves he’s learnt nothing by turning up, all the way from Auckland, bold as brass, and guess what ?, the judge gives him a red card......waste of an airfare, waste of time, and a waste of space ...typical RIU behaviour 

Just incredible they continue tp present a blank pice of paper as evidence. 

Waste of money and time and shafted good people along the way

Surely the innocent have rights of redress here