SORRY FOR THE OUTAGE WE TRANSFERRED TO A NEW SERVER...HOPE ALL GOOD NOW.
poundforpound

Inca collapse continues

So the courts say Mr NM’s Inca charges should be dismissed / withdrawn, the the RIU ( Racing Incompetence Unit ) steps in and charges Mr NM with what his barrister described as “very serious racing offences”....with a lesser default charge in case he got off the very serious charge.

Then they roll out the Racing Incompetence Units expert witness ( with his trousers on this time ) who proceeds to demonstrate exactly how little he knows about driving, and why he was a complete flop in the cart.......his evidence is then shredded by a real international driver and expert witness, one Anthony Butt....so the feds seek an adjournment while they lick their wounds......then reconvene this week, having done a deal to avoid further humiliation, and guess what, Mr NM who hasn’t driven for a year has the wet bus ticket penalty of all time handed down...his drivers license is suspended, he’s disqualified from driving for six months :)..... hold on....WTF...he hasn’t driven for a year anyway, and his trainers license is still current and not affected

Guess who just got flogged ....and humiliated....the Incompetence Evidence Fabricating Unit 

Oh geezuz, this whole thing is startin to look more like someone worked up a vendetta against someone and decided to blab about it to RIU just to cause alot of people alot of shit so they can sit back and watch the fallout, that's some seriously sickoid shit (sorry Scoobs) but how else do you say it.....I wish they'd (RIU an Police etc) just get on with it and get it over already FFS this draggin on an on is ridiculous, either they got a fricken case or not, just git er done! then we can all get back to cheerin home our favs in the racin :rcfe-like: with some conviction I mean I mean fervour :rcfe-happy-3:

Cheers Iraklis

4 hours ago, MisterEd said:

What was the lesser default charge?

I don't know the wording of the lesser charge

I do know that NMcG didn't really want to plead guilty to even the lesser charge, but the costs of lawyers versus the penalty meant that any sane person had to bend over and take a small one up the %^&

It is not a fair system where you have to plead guilty just to avoid legal costs

This will be the noose around the neck of the Racing Incompetence Unit....in particular Grimstone & probably Godber.

In the interim NO ONE should engage with them without private messaging me and getting very good legal advice 

They’re such bad losers they’re now demanding hair samples for drug testing from those who’ve had their criminal charges dismissed......and even more explosively, they’ve encouraged the Police to charge expert witnesses from Operation Inca with other charges in unrelated enquiries...bad losers......but the chickens inevitably come home to roost Grimstone 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:15 AM, poundforpound said:

So the courts say Mr NM’s Inca charges should be dismissed / withdrawn, the the RIU ( Racing Incompetence Unit ) steps in and charges Mr NM with what his barrister described as “very serious racing offences”....with a lesser default charge in case he got off the very serious charge.

Then they roll out the Racing Incompetence Units expert witness ( with his trousers on this time ) who proceeds to demonstrate exactly how little he knows about driving, and why he was a complete flop in the cart.......his evidence is then shredded by a real international driver and expert witness, one Anthony Butt....so the feds seek an adjournment while they lick their wounds......then reconvene this week, having done a deal to avoid further humiliation, and guess what, Mr NM who hasn’t driven for a year has the wet bus ticket penalty of all time handed down...his drivers license is suspended, he’s disqualified from driving for six months :)..... hold on....WTF...he hasn’t driven for a year anyway, and his trainers license is still current and not affected

Guess who just got flogged ....and humiliated....the Incompetence Evidence Fabricating Unit 

The only thing that's collapsing here Poundy are your conspiracy theories.  Seems you couldn't be any further off the mark Champ!  Suggest you catch up on some reading.  I guarantee I know a lot more than you do from my "impeccable sources."  Figure you're the one getting pounded and "humiliated" now. Hey but don't take it too seriously Champ, just a bit of banter between old mates.

5 minutes ago, TDO said:

The only thing that's collapsing here Poundy are your conspiracy theories.  Seems you couldn't be any further off the mark Champ!  Suggest you catch up on some reading.  I guarantee I know a lot more than you do from my "impeccable sources."  Figure you're the one getting pounded and "humiliated" now. Hey but don't take it too seriously Champ, just a bit of banter between old mates.

Just wait two weeks cobber ......

KInda like the charge against BO.  Years ago it was a chargeable offence for using the "F" word and I did use that to charge people and get them to court.  Its now considered to be colloquial language but the RUI still consider that you should be fined for it.  Kinda like the search rules, need a warrant to search unless you are the RUI

1 hour ago, kilcoyne said:

KInda like the charge against BO.  Years ago it was a chargeable offence for using the "F" word and I did use that to charge people and get them to court.  Its now considered to be colloquial language but the RUI still consider that you should be fined for it.  Kinda like the search rules, need a warrant to search unless you are the RUI

Really Kilcoyne.  Why would you post something so uneducated! 

On 5/12/2020 at 2:16 PM, TDO said:

Really Kilcoyne.  Why would you post something so uneducated! 

Not uneducated!!!! nearly 30 years Police service means I know what I'm talking about

1 hour ago, ivanthegreat said:

WHO's Paying for this Far King debacle ??

Monday is a big big day for those charged.....three - four days set aside to test the evidence in court, Judge Neave will then decide if any jury could get close to a safe conviction based on the fabricated shit the prosecution has.

I’m guessing most will have all charges withdrawn, certainly those I’m involved with anyway.

There’s a part of me that wants it to go to trial though because I’m an expert witness for a couple involved and I can’t wait to shred the evidence and humiliate the fabricators from the prosecution team.

Well they have one thing in their favour (with no judgement placed on them by me at all) - Raoul Neave has a reputation as a warped defendant apologist. 
There are websites, social media pages and petitions named in his honour.

The story around the merchant banker who ran over the asian green grocer and Neave’s subsequent treatment of the banker was quite horrendous.