RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

Mrs Cubes did not like her birthday present

Here is a free tip for fellow 'Cafers

Do not think that giving her royalness a fascinator for a pressie in January is a good idea 'cause you got it cheap ( 'cause they are last seasons )'cause apparently you only buy the new season fascinators in the Spring (That is Spring 2020 not Spring 2019)

The Cubemeister thought he was being mildly romantic and frugal at the same time but apparently is just a cheap b@#%*&d

12 hours ago, von Smallhaussen said:

Join the club Cubes - Mrs. vS didn't like the lawnmower I got her for Christmas!

I bought Mrs W a Stihl leaf-blower that sucks as well as it blows ...and she Stihl didn't get the message!

Reminds me of the time I broke my golden rule and took a girlfriend to the Trentham races. I had a big collect on a roughie and said I would buy her a present. She said she wanted something with diamonds. So I cheekily bought her a pack of playing cards. She didn't have a sense of humour as it turned out. Haven't seen her since.

Back to the fascinator - reminds me of a story -

The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence
Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'
The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word
'fascinate, not fascinating'.
Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see RockCity and I was 'fascina
ted.' The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'
Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had
been burned by Little Johnny before.
She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word
'fascinate', so she called on him.
Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.'?
The teacher sat down and cried.