RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

LOT 313 - CATWALK TRUST

Almost brought a tear to my eye! :rcf-crying-1: A great result.... sold to Brendon & Jo Lindsay of Cambridge Stud for $200,000.  All money donated to The Catwalk Trust.
What a wonderful couple Brendon & Jo Lindsay are! :rcf-in-love: Absolute champions who deserve every success they get in the racing industry! :rcfe-like:

Not forgetting the Hickmans from Valachi Downs who donated this filly!

Gee there are some beaut people in this game! :rcf-cool:

All the best to all involved!

Baz, I saw an interview with Sam Williams the other night talking about this filly. He said everyone got in behind it --the vets, the transport companies , the farriers etc. etc. All giving their services free to help out. Wonderful generosity by everyone.

To top it off I think the Lindsays got a great filly. 

8 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Yes... NZ Bloodstock didn't take any commission either... great team support of kindness! :wub:

Wonderful result all round for a wonderful cause. Totally agree, the Lindsays are an amazing asset to the Racing industry. They deserve all the success they get, especially after the last six months they have had.