mike28

Paying 4 places tab

10 posts in this topic

i understand there is not bet limit etc. But can u take more than one horse  in the race. And can you run them through multis is there any fine print than im missing ?

2 hours ago, drewandjo said:

ignore them then and let others have some fun

Hell I'd hate to deprive you of so much pleasure.:rcfe-star:

Now some of these promotions are quite beneficial. The problem is why should everyone waste time checking up on these promotions. i don't know about you but most people value their time. Something the TAB don't seem to comprehend.

16 hours ago, slam dunk said:

Hell I'd hate to deprive you of so much pleasure.:rcfe-star:

Now some of these promotions are quite beneficial. The problem is why should everyone waste time checking up on these promotions. i don't know about you but most people value their time. Something the TAB don't seem to comprehend.

Can’t you stop whinging and show some appreciation for once in your miserable poxy life ?

Go take a multi 

Daytona Red x Catalyst x Pinmedown all to win then do a place multi and add in Pretty To Sea, Not An Option, Volpe Veloce and Harlech.

Spend the winnings on cocaine and hookers FFS and try to be happy for once in your miserable life 

10 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Can’t you stop whinging and show some appreciation for once in your miserable poxy life ?

Go take a multi 

Daytona Red x Catalyst x Pinmedown all to win then do a place multi and add in Pretty To Sea, Not An Option, Volpe Veloce and Harlech.

Spend the winnings on cocaine and hookers FFS and try to be happy for once in your miserable life 

CT would be proud.