RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Yeh Boy! Go The Boys.....

For tonite at Cambridge, go Frosty and Oscar! go Thefixer! an come on Mark mate, drive the Chase like he's The Reactor :rcfe-happy-2: please please please, oh ye great gods of racin, it's just gotta be Chases turn tonite.....annnnd A BIG CHEER FOR TONYH AND TICKLE ME PINK! and sorry Bazza would love to cheer for Mach but he's in me favs race......

Cheers Iraklis

WOOHOO!!! did yuh see him guys :rcfe-happy-2: the boss was drivin him, and when he asked boy did Chase deliver, yusssss!!!! he was guna win it from a long way out the way he was travellin, big run 5 wide turnin in and he really gave it to em, corr he really is a beauty at full noise.....

Ahh, not sure what yuh mean there Eljay mate....

Cheers Iraklis

Yeh JJ stinkin news re Thefixer, and for it to be the very foot they're havin probs with howsat for crap luck, poor Fixer :rcf-sad-13: but, Chase is there to take up the slack :rcfe-happy-2: and it was good to see Frosty stay down, and fight on, goin the left handed way his least fav way......

I just hope the gun team of horses we (Kiwis) sendin aussie way will be safe given all the fires n stuff over there at present.....just in, Thefixer is good to go to aus so will be on plane as well this week after all.....

Cheers Iraklis