RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

Matamata not again

Why have they got another meeting during the Xmas holidays? Surely they must realize that its not a holiday destination am I wrong but why not have the meeting at Rotorua, Tauranga or Te Teko were the people are at least you would get a few more there. How many times did you hear someone say "I"m going to Matamata for the holidays it will be exciting " Cheers BH

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

Why have they got another meeting during the Xmas holidays? Surely they must realize that its not a holiday destination am I wrong but why not have the meeting at Rotorua, Tauranga or Te Teko were the people are at least you would get a few more there. How many times did you hear someone say "I"m going to Matamata for the holidays it will be exciting " Cheers BH

I've heard people come from miles away  for a night out on the  town  in Matamata BH , some as far away as 2 or 3 miles .

2020 Auckland Cup winner goes later in card , Leaderboard .

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

Totally agree.  There is a feature meeting at Pukekohe Friday 24th (use to be a Saturday meeting till Karaka Millions understandably the Saturday).  Good prize money etc, but those from Pukekohe (and into racing) area are either at the beach (long weekend), preparing for Karaka or going to the biggest night of the races at Ellerslie the following day.