RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

Were's the orange cone

19 minutes ago, Rusty said:

20200104_215557.jpg

Thats one of those they had laid out across the width of track at Riccarton mid race a few years back Rusty  exact same  .Ruakaka have a perfectly decent lollipop in storeroom but it's a thing with them now , it must be as these  antics with post must be on purpose for a laugh . Hey have you ever worked for CSI examining cctv footage from crime scenes ,trust me  if not you should as thats a good spot .

7 minutes ago, Rusty said:

They do have a finishing post oncourse. If you look closely enough at the photo I posted, you can see it's shadow. Two vertical sticks and a horse shoe style. Now play the CSI theme show music... 

Good work , wasted on CSI upgrade to Quincy ME , he was good racing man gallops though  not your harness game . 

Some of those OZ posts bigger than houses in some places,  Wyong or maybe Wagga or could be Snake Gulley has huge brick built situation , or it looks like it on TV . Put it this way it ain't blowing over .

14 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Are we going on the inside, or the outside road cone today?

This really needs to be included as part of the key info, such as track conditions and rail positioning etc

20200919_143400.jpg

Rusty,  is that two cones ? . Used to be one I am sure  , was the second purchased as part of WP PGF , racing put bid in 3 AWT at xx millions and one road cone 50 bucks ? .

36 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Rusty,  is that two cones ? . Used to be one I am sure  , was the second purchased as part of WP PGF , racing put bid in 3 AWT at xx millions and one road cone 50 bucks ? .

Kind of dumb topic by know all's but the two cones on the inside Gallop track are for trackwork gallops for the horses to go through and you will notice them around the track if you can see that far

1 hour ago, Crow said:

Kind of dumb topic by know all's but the two cones on the inside Gallop track are for trackwork gallops for the horses to go through and you will notice them around the track if you can see that far

I didn't know it all , but now I do thanks Crow.