RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

What A Shambles

Will the affected owners of scratched runners get compensation/refund in regards to nomination/acceptance fees, transport, staff costs etc? Surely someone has to cough up? Not to mention the "opportunity lost".... Some horses would have been set for this race months ago:rcf-sad-4:

1 minute ago, von Smallhaussen said:

But wait there's more -

just clicked on the Stewards Report for Ellerslioe on LoveRacing website and got ..

report for Hawkes Bay

Image result for mickey mouse hat

Yes, I did the same. Thought it would be quite interesting to see the stewards report, but unfortunately HB is included instead of Auck. Auckland's would be much more interesting.

30 minutes ago, von Smallhaussen said:

But wait there's more -

just clicked on the Stewards Report for Ellerslioe on LoveRacing website and got ..

report for Hawkes Bay

Image result for mickey mouse hat

Simply beggars belief and they want us to take NZ racing seriously - they don't get much right 

Fcken unblievable

1 hour ago, Kingshill said:

Will the affected owners of scratched runners get compensation/refund in regards to nomination/acceptance fees, transport, staff costs etc? Surely someone has to cough up? Not to mention the "opportunity lost".... Some horses would have been set for this race months ago:rcf-sad-4:

I’d say the standard $250 abandonment fee had 4/5 the last couple years 

I was in a TAB in Melbourne couple years back  ,a  few Aussie lads were watching . It was Awapuni next up  I think . Meeting was canned maybe 10 mins out from race . The words one said was " fxxking New Zealand Racing " and laughed . The rest just pissed themselves laughing . No doubt if they were in there today they would have had a right old jolly at today .

Shame as last week was superb racing there .

5 minutes ago, tim vince said:

No sympathy for a MISTAKE??.........???????????

Tim, these guys are employed to do a job...a job which they made a monumental cock up of today...so many people affected by their...balls up...I normally agree with most of what you say here, but today is indefensible ...IMO