RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
long lost2thegame

wooo hoooooooooo

o, k all you males , are you going to boycott , catching , and handles dogs till we get 1 rule for men and hmmmmmmmmmmmm ladies , or women ,

loved seeing the new rule posted on kennel block wall , about all men must have there shirts tucked ,in , but the ladies can wear theres loose ,,,, whats worse seeing some ones boobs on t,v , or a guys arse ,?/

oh or is cameron gearge a real ladies man , and just trying to get on side with them all , so he can have his pick ,,

looks a bit , of a stupid rule to me

before he gets power happy

rex it was enforced last night at cambrige ..

i guess by the , lack of , replies you all just going to stand up like a pack of dogs to be shot , and take , it , different rules for different sexs ,

christ , not 1 of you game enough to comment , you all scared of god , cameron gearge ,,lol well good luck , when he tells you 2 stand up straigh and to march in line .lol

i guess by the , lack of , replies you all just going to stand up like a pack of dogs to be shot , and take , it , different rules for different sexs ,

christ , not 1 of you game enough to comment , you all scared of god , cameron gearge ,,lol well good luck , when he tells you 2 stand up straigh and to march in line .lol

You are so correct the rule sucks for the gents in the sport but it does look alot more persentable with them tucked in. Guess equal rights are also gone. Lol

You are so correct the rule sucks for the gents in the sport but it does look alot more persentable with them tucked in. Guess equal rights are also gone. Lol

You can understand him wanting to up the anti a bit in respect to presentation of the sport.

But I wonder if he told himself off for waving a finger at a handler at the boxes in front of a television audience. Not much integrity involved in that action.

In fact it was pretty amatuer.

If I ever hear of anyone wanting to get into the greyhound game I will direct them to this website. You guys are such a happy delightful bunch that are so proud of your code. I am sure they would go away with a nice fury feel good feeling with so much positive energy buzzing around the code. And you all get on so well:D

BTW Do they imbreed in the greyhound code, oh not meaning in the dogs.

Hi Rogue

A lot of the main 'negative' people on this website do not have a greyhound or have never even had a decent greyhound in their life - they set their own little agenda's and petty bicker with other when they dont agree witht heir point of view

The people who are positive are active participants who know how a hard it is to get a good dog and the time and effort that is required to get them to the races

Most of these participants are happy when they see these good greyhounds race - just look at the Tokoroa race 9 tomorrow - can wait to go and watch the re-match of Little Mother and Sergio

Hi Rogue

A lot of the main 'negative' people on this website do not have a greyhound or have never even had a decent greyhound in their life - they set their own little agenda's and petty bicker with other when they dont agree witht heir point of view

The people who are positive are active participants who know how a hard it is to get a good dog and the time and effort that is required to get them to the races

Most of these participants are happy when they see these good greyhounds race - just look at the Tokoroa race 9 tomorrow - can wait to go and watch the re-match of Little Mother and Sergio

I know that the people on this site are a minority who are pushing their own little agendas but hell it ain't a good look the personnal bashing that goes on here. Tell me what are they like at the Greyhound meets?

I know that the people on this site are a minority who are pushing their own little agendas but hell it ain't a good look the personnal bashing that goes on here. Tell me what are they like at the Greyhound meets?

You could make the effort and go to a meeting sometime and find out for yourself, If you know that the people on this site you are posting to are a minority and not a good look, in your opinion, it could be well worth it. :)

Most of the idiot posters are actually aussies, in one case it is one oddball using multible user names. If one name gets banned it pops up under another name.

Most of the idiot posters are actually aussies, in one case it is one oddball using multible user names. If one name gets banned it pops up under another name.

what was that briony you want another can of mr sheen

Hi Rogue

very interesting comment it also seems to me that there is a few people on this site that think they have money and good dogs that they can push their own agenda to suit

Hi Rogue

probably handled more dogs than you have ever , seen at all your meeting s

and ill be there tomorrow to see the rematch

o, k all you males , are you going to boycott , catching , and handles dogs till we get 1 rule for men and hmmmmmmmmmmmm ladies , or women ,

loved seeing the new rule posted on kennel block wall , about all men must have there shirts tucked ,in , but the ladies can wear theres loose ,,,, whats worse seeing some ones boobs on t,v , or a guys arse ,?/

oh or is cameron gearge a real ladies man , and just trying to get on side with them all , so he can have his pick ,,

looks a bit , of a stupid rule to me

before he gets power happy

I was told on Wednesday at Wanganui a sign went up but was taken down about 1hour later as was ruled discriminatory

Bev

Hi Rogue

sergio will smash them he was a certainty beat in the cup

what was that briony you want another can of mr sheen

Perhaps you and your mate dogdo (david)should get off the weed and give your braincells if you have any a chance to rejuvenate

Perhaps you and your mate dogdo (david)should get off the weed and give your braincells if you have any a chance to rejuvenate
dogday and i have a free day next friday perhaps we could come round and help you polish those group one trophies your a cracker i'm still laughing five group 1 trophies lol lol lol lol lol

dogday and i have a free day next friday perhaps we could come round and help you polish those group one trophies your a cracker i'm still laughing five group 1 trophies lol lol lol lol lol

Have you been allowed back on the tracks?

You could make the effort and go to a meeting sometime and find out for yourself, If you know that the people on this site you are posting to are a minority and not a good look, in your opinion, it could be well worth it. :)

I have been to a few meets at Ascot Park, not really for spectators though.