RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
We're Doomed

Raceday Attendances

On 1/1/2020 at 10:09 AM, Houlahan's Dream said:

I have been going to the track for most of my fifty years. Ellerslie mostly. Was a member for 10years or so. The punter experience, compared to betting at home is pretty woeful. 

Unfriendly tote staff, more security than punters, constantly playing  music, can't hear announcementls etc. 

I feel like the punters are treated as an irrelevance....best example is putting corporate tents that Block your view of the track? Like the horses, the spectacle, is unimportant? Whose fkn idea was that??!?

People running TAB and racing just don't get it. 

A small example would be Mr Molloy (who I do not know) being unworried about people coming to HQ and having a brilliant experience, so good they become regular customers. Clearly successful businesses bust their humps trying to get you to spend, and return. You have to constantly be trying to get people to choose to spend their money with you. 

But that is not the sense you get, at a NZ racetrack. 

I went to Ellerslie both days of their Xmas carnival and my view was not obstucted by Corporate tents , where were you sitting HD ??