RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

Taupo winning post

Talking about that post i think the smelly of the day could get there first in the fourth, sneaky trial after being gelded and its 30 odd dollars, the stable is firing and Matt Cameron wants a few winners :rcfe-like:

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

Gruff I'm  a staunch fan of Danielle and back no one else if she is in  a race .I think it becoming close to an obsession we used to follow her father Peter but this girl is something else . CheersBh

Just saw a 300m race  

What's wrong with these riders or trainers knowing there was never going to be pace and just watching it unfold.

How come stewards react when they cut throats but remain silent when they walk and the jockeys in a position to improve do not react 

1.27.96   about 70 meters slower than they are capable of.

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Just saw a 300m race  

What's wrong with these riders or trainers knowing there was never going to be pace and just watching it unfold.

How come stewards react when they cut throats but remain silent when they walk and the jockeys in a position to improve do not react 

1.27.96   about 70 meters slower than they are capable of.

Vinnie Colgans ride in that was a real headscratcher. :rcf-thinking-1: