RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

Deasert Road Dreamer

I think you blokes might need your hankies after hearing this sad story .I know we are all getting a bit older and as we try ot outwit and out smart the other half 24 hours a day.  Sometimes our old beer flooded brains only work 23  .  Lets go way back 18 hours  to when this error of befuddlement happened . We were cruising down the Desert Road dodging potholes when I said to the better half can you put a bet on for me in New Plymouth , after  a few minutes later I here the words that make any conman shudder ,""Hey you have heaps in your account"  I slid slowly down my black leather seat  as i try to compose myself.  She carries on " I wont need to give you any money for the Tauherenikau races you can use your own"" those words were bouncing off Ruapehu as I start to realize  my  Hide your balance had come up on the APP .So if you see a lonely old soldier at the races with tears running down his face mumbling about one little mistake .Come and tell him we have all been there.  Cheers BH