RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Ken Rutherford Off

41 minutes ago, bloke said:

Didn't the former CEO of Race who decided that he was a property developer get a job at Hawksbury as The CEO a few years ago.

David Jewell? Think he went to Wyong and still is there.

9 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Was he the guy that oversaw that trial of a  hybrid AW sand track and Turf track by getting tons and tons  of sand dumped  on course a little while back or was it another course trialing that surface .

yup what happens when  you piss the people on the bottom of 

6 minutes ago, Huey said:

He played cricket for the black caps

Played a fair few times as well good on the bloke but he wasn't employed to play cricket at Te Rapa.so  what he is judged on is racing  . Never been there , cannot say from what I've read and been told by others  I will ever bother going but maybe they are mistaken . I don't know is it a destination racecourse for my bucket list ? Anyone recommend it , what's it's good points , what puts it above and ahead of the country clubs ? 

49 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Played a fair few times as well good on the bloke but he wasn't employed to play cricket at Te Rapa.so  what he is judged on is racing  . Never been there , cannot say from what I've read and been told by others  I will ever bother going but maybe they are mistaken . I don't know is it a destination racecourse for my bucket list ? Anyone recommend it , what's it's good points , what puts it above and ahead of the country clubs ? 

None from me,  I misread thought Berri said he was an Aussie 

I was at the track on International day a year ago. Bad food, ran out of wine, no champagne, one type of beer, owners not looked after, stables were filthy and stunk, track was rooted.... he was the CEO. Buck must stop somewhere. Nothing about Te Rapa has improved since he got there

15 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Very hard to keep the real superstars here. First James MacDonald, now Ken. Aussie steals all the good ones.

You are taking the piss, putting Rutherford in the same class category as J Mac wins the prize for stupidest post this year and their have been some doosies,

Greg

10 hours ago, Chris Wood said:

The track sand debacle had absolutely nothing to do with Ken Rutherford, the Racecourse manager and the sand supplier are the two elements in that muck up.

Chris,  has the excess of sand become a blessing in disguise?

Seems perfect of late now it has settled down.

Almost have a Ruakaka in the Waikato now?

46mm of rain overnight and a D4