RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Grit123

All Stars slugfest

2 hours ago, Stables said:

14 years ago to be precise and this discussion was about Mark Purdon, not the Dunns

And I imagine you will be bring it up after another 14 years - get over it. Why not mention the Dunns, Dalgetys, McGraths etc if you are going to infer something - and remember he (Purdon) didn't get a positive test. Get over it

9 hours ago, Mikie said:

Really you got your head in the sand if you think there is nothing to that will make a horse go faster. 

The ability to not feel pain will make a horse maintain their highest speed for longer. Its called going through the pain barrier. They can only do it for so long then they do damage to themselves also known as breaking down.

JJ Flask aka Greg is 100% correct and DKC is incorrect

There is nothing that will make a horse go faster than nature and training specify

Drugs will only help a horse maintain their top speed for longer

I do not believe that All Stars use anything illegal

Operation Inca included their phones being tapped as well and not one iota of reference was ever heard in relation to illegal drugs

Quite simply, they buy the best horses at the Yearling Sales, or they buy the best running along later, then their training methods are obviously world class

Yes., their dominance may be harmful in some ways but I didn't see any Kiwis complaining when we won 2 Rugby World Cups in a row

Mikie

If you read my post it says exactly what you said. Horse can't go at a higher speed but the can go faster over a distance. So a horse can go faster! Believe what you want to believe. But I am of the opinion if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.

14 minutes ago, Stables said:

I will tell you what I would like to get over Spike City. The over the top reaction that the likes of you, Iraklis and JJ have as soon as any slightly negative comment is made about St Mark

Stop posting rubbish then . Back.up your innuendo  with facts. 

In your eyes there is no such thing as innocence on the part of All Stars.  Only presumed illegal activity and thus guilt.

Oh buggah off stables you egg! as JJ says back up your claims with proof! there's nothin like cold hard facts mate to make people sit up and take notice, from what I've seen of you and your posts you don't have any! and never will; you are just like the rest of your ilk all innuendo, assumption, and surmise; so bloody jealous an envious you could spit! and you do, goin by the regular crap you post about the mighty AllStars team......give over already :rcf-angry-2: any one of us in here is entitled to barrack for, and be a fan of, be supportive of whom ever we like, you've clearly got a beef with AllStars; we clearly don't!!! you are more than welcome to leave and get over yourself elsewhere, if you don't like our positive reactions to a Stable that is doin us all proud, may they reign on!!!! Long live the King an Queen of Harness I say (just for your benefit stables)......

Cheers Iraklis

Perhaps you morons could have a look at my posts and show me where I have accused Purdon of doing anything other than his involvement in the Blue Magic saga. As for your rant Iraklis, I have long since stopped reading any of your childish nonsense

Yeh right stables, that's how you kno what I post ay? by not readin em, you brought me into this, now who's the moron?! ah hahahaha LMAO.....you don't have the nuts to outright accuse! you just 'allude to' all innuendo an surmise (as posted numerous times previously) if yuh gunna read my posts same goes for you; at least get em right!

Iraklis

Sometimes u have to move on. Did u read where their top horses go through routine scintography.i just had one. Expensive but shows u they leave no stone  unturned.it might be hard to admit mark is the best trainer in the world . Innuendo will never change that. They will keep winning.the conspiracy theorists will keep on.nothing will change. Some of the worst are other trainers. It is just so hard to admit some one is better than   you.but he is.he is. He is.

16 hours ago, dkc said:

If you read my post it says exactly what you said. Horse can't go at a higher speed but the can go faster over a distance. So a horse can go faster! Believe what you want to believe. But I am of the opinion if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.

No, your post has 2 cracks of the whip 

Your first line reads "Really you got your head in the sand if you think there is nothing to that will make a horse go faster"

The horse does not go faster, it maintains his/her top speed longer

That may well be achieved by illegal means but it could also be achieved by top training, by conditioning and by having horses that try hard

Mikie

2 hours ago, Mikie said:

Your first line reads "Really you got your head in the sand if you think there is nothing to that will make a horse go faster"

That may well be achieved by illegal means but it could also be achieved by top training, by conditioning and by having horses that try hard

Mikie

Purdons have been good trainers but Nats arrival made them better and she has a very basic approach to training horses, ask her and she will tell you, its no secret to her.

17 hours ago, Mikie said:

Mikie

These are always interesting debates and I'm reminded, in the wake of his passing, the tremendous kick Peter Snell had over his last 200 metres in his races. I don't recall the times he ran for those splits but I think it was many seconds faster than John Walker ever ran yet his world record time was 5 seconds astern of Walkers. There is no "one size fits all."

Purdon bashing will never stop.i remember a many year ago a top owner told  me when I started looking at the top of the  market he said u are allowed to win Tim but not too much.he was right. Sad but true. I've never forgot it.the animosity to winners is a horrible part of harness racing.i heard it.still hear it and will hear it tomorrow.personally I've experienced it.innuendo whispers rumours untruths .

26 minutes ago, tim vince said:

Purdon bashing will never stop.i remember a many year ago a top owner told  me when I started looking at the top of the  market he said u are allowed to win Tim but not too much.he was right. Sad but true. I've never forgot it.the animosity to winners is a horrible part of harness racing.i heard it.still hear it and will hear it tomorrow.personally I've experienced it.innuendo whispers rumours untruths .

Well, you do win more than your fair share Tim

Just remember, you're doing someone else a favour

If they're talking about you they're leaving some other poor bastard alone

All the best for Christmas and the New Year

Mikie

U too mate. I can tell u if u saw how much I lost every year you would be astounded.kennards Casey we see their wins but their bills purchasers etc would be massive.without them buying yearlings a lot of these good horses would end up in Aussie.trevor Casey,s breeding operation well the costs there wow.  But no one makes us do it.same as betting.

Great night at The Park for Cup night. Good racing and a few juicy odds for those who like exotics. The AS knockers will have to crawl back into their holes as they take the major spoils but not all. Winterfells effort a surprise to me against Oscar but there you go, that's racing

Greg

ONE MILLION (Plus)DOLLARS IN DECEMBER! -Another first for All Stars.

For the first time All Stars Stable has topped $1m in stakes won in December its total for the season now topping $2.4m

All Stars has won 53 races so far this season, 18 of them since December 1 almost twice as many as the stable won in November

All Stars Website