RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

POP STAR PRINCESS SO HONEST

I don't understand trainer comment about court proceedings affecting what he does with the mare. Is he going to lose her? Surely this has no impact on where she races or is he seeking attention over something else?

Guinness it is true that no one else has ridden Pop Star Princess on raceday but Lynsey. Mark du Plessis rode her in her first trial and Lynsey has been on her ever since. Lynsey rates her horses well and is a very good judge of pace. She gets up to 20 Trial rides on some days but not many of these lead to race day rides. I admire Fred Cornege for being so loyal to her!

On 12/17/2019 at 7:10 PM, Cobba said:

Which races would you have sent/send her to?

Wasn't there group races on the same day? I think she has also beaten Love Affair at the trials and I think at Pukekohe she ran 3rd behind Bostonian and Santa Monica, now both Group 1 winners.

She looks to be progressing through the grades nicely. Had a couple of goes at Group races. No joy yet but she still seems to be progressing. Trainers usually get flack for being over ambitious  :-)

On 12/18/2019 at 8:49 PM, Guinness said:

Wasn't there group races on the same day? I think she has also beaten Love Affair at the trials and I think at Pukekohe she ran 3rd behind Bostonian and Santa Monica, now both Group 1 winners.Mr Phsyc