RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Runners this weekend

A few runners that I thought were interesting this weekend , India at Te Rapa . 3 time winner over 2400 at Catterick Bridge . Low level track but some big stables send  decent maiden fillies there to get head in front . Valachi and Cambridge Studs seem to be getting a few of these  fillies down here from good staying families so good on them  . This one half sister to Big Orange from a Stud that has  been breeding good horses to race themselves  for years .Distance should be way too short today though   on known form .

I like High Bridge in Sydney today , trip ideal could be his turn.  

Mega Heart ex Oh Romeo here from South Island and Tangmere the Frankel Karaka Sale topper from few years back should go well at Sha Tin tomorrow .

I see Big Blue been scratched tonight at Cheltenham , was 33 to 1 . Looked decent ew value . Poms might be dismissing him bit early . He is decent chance of winning somewhere up there  and could be  at big odds .No chance at festival though. 

A few runners that I thought were interesting this weekend , India at Te Rapa . 3 time winner over 2400 at Catterick Bridge . Low level track but some big stables send  decent maiden fillies there to get head in front . Valachi and Cambridge Studs seem to be getting a few of these  fillies down here from good staying families so good on them  . This one half sister to Big Orange from a Stud that has  been breeding good horses to race themselves  for years .Distance should be way too short today though   on known form .

I like High Bridge in Sydney today , trip ideal could be his turn.  

Mega Heart ex Oh Romeo here from South Island and Tangmere the Frankel Karaka Sale topper from few years back should go well at Sha Tin tomorrow .

I see Big Blue been scratched tonight at Cheltenham , was 33 to 1 . Looked decent ew value . Poms might be dismissing him bit early . He is decent chance of winning somewhere up there  and could be  at big odds .No chance at festival though. 

Anyone else got something to look out for ? 

That River Run in the first at Te Rapa looks interesting , two trials , second of which nice pointer, there is a few in this  race though, one of which looks very progressive but from a stable reknowned for getting them up Sporadically . Worth a watch

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Did I hear India is in foal anyway so she's here to add to a breeding band rather than race.

Maybe as  she's a three time winner already and related to a Champion stayer , must be a target race though as she was long odds to win over 1400 with her background . Owner don't need the prize cheque either . Possibly something over Christmas and New Year . 

I thought River Run was a BB run for next time  .As for High Bridge he needs midweek grade again to get a win  I'd say .

Pam Robson's horse Celine will have a bit of my  ew money today 7s and 240 in first Ashburton . From what I've seen it has  ability , trial win looked handy  .Good luck Pam .

That Magic Noire in it is out of Voodoo , she won 5 at Ashburton and was very handy .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Pam Robson's horse Celine will have a bit of my  ew money today 7s and 240 in first Ashburton . From what I've seen it has  ability , trial win looked handy  .Good luck Pam .

That Magic Noire in it is out of Voodoo , she won 5 at Ashburton and was very handy .

Good luck there, had a look at the field, can see a few with a chance Quinella yours with Grand Express.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:18 AM, Blue said:

Did I hear India is in foal anyway so she's here to add to a breeding band rather than race.

Still available at 26s and 5s today at NP , that's pretty decent ew odds for her today over better trip .