RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Oh frickn nuts

Just saw news that big bad Habibi is out of the Final tonight, anyone got news on how he is etc etc etc.....geez dunno bout you lot, but I'm jumpin outta me skin for this tonight, go me fav Chase!! go Frosty (WF)!! go Temporale!! can't wait!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Hey eljay mate :rcfe-happy-2:, on the one hand yeh hopin they do, on the other hopin a northerner can step up in either Final, reckon the big Frost will be ok in the Trot, you guys shoulda seen his work the other day, cruised it and he wasn't shaggin about either against the pacers.....bloody sad bout Habibi hope hell be back any news would be great.....that said if me fav Chase hits the front you'll hear me in ChCh, and either or Frosty or Marcoola in the Trot, outside of any Northeners if PKing or Temporale shoots the gap I'll be yellin house down!!! mostly, any Kiwi that does the job will do it for me :rcfe-happy-3:

Cheers Iraklis

Holeee cow, now that was a nights racin oh yeh :rcfe-happy-2: (guys little bit delicate this moanin so can we keep the noise to a minimum) sad for me Chase knew he was up the creek was just hopin like fury luck would kick in etc; but boy did we (Kiwis) come up aces ay ay, Inters Trot title stays here yussss!!!! and Inters Pace title stays here yussss!!!!.....awesome to see Frosty (WFell) fight back like he did and keep his winnin bug alive; the Sniper! well, bit bloody scary his win given he has had it bloody tough through all his races, and he's only young dammmnnn....congrats me mighty AllStars, it's been an absolute buzz to watch this series, loved seein the horses up close and they're always immaculate, muscled up ready to rock there's an air about them, I like it alot.....Oscar and the Calm (what a big beautiful trotter he is, lookout he really puts it together) did battle, and Oscar gave em all the biggest trottin lesson, cheezuz, with plenty in hand, corr he's guna be a handful for competitors wherever he goes next; then there's the Belle shit she wouldn't have been outta place in this Inters.......guys, we did battle at The Park! and, we were, victorious!

KIWI KIWI KIWI!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!   :rcfe-like:

Cheers Iraklis