RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rules For Some

Cole - Court case

I have it from a good source that this is still going ahead , yes it's been ages but you see on the news every day examples of how slow the justice system ticks, throw in Coles lawyer getting hit by a bus and Covid-19 and the wait goes on. My understanding is that it will be a Jury trial (last we heard, if/when we ever get there) and the SPCA have handed over to the 'Crown Prosecutor' who now has to do the rounds all over again with the witnesses etc.

Dates for next appearance? Dont Know.

Strength of case? Dont Know.

100% sure we'll ever get to this trial? No. I've been around long enough to know theres no certainties in racing or the justice system!

However like I said, last I heard its still going ahead, despite Cole constantly stirring rumours to the contrary, just to upset people.

Which brings me to my next point, why are we talking about this again now? Probably because we all saw Cole's ugly mug all over the TV the other day!

Biggest question about sweeping under rugs is WHY GRNZ HAVE ALLOWED THIS MAN BACK ON COURSE??? Does anyone know? Were we all meant to forget after Covid....?

There's witnesses on course that he's supposed to stay 100m away from (my understanding)....he has been known to bully and intimidate.

SMH.

Thanks Lowdown, Trackside had him on the screen the other day. Introduced as Trainer Brendan Cole then quickly adjusted to kennel rep haha.

Why on earth would Trackside promote home while this is going on unbelievable!!

5 minutes ago, Everton said:

Thanks Lowdown, Trackside had him on the screen the other day. Introduced as Trainer Brendan Cole then quickly adjusted to kennel rep haha.

Why on earth would Trackside promote home while this is going on unbelievable!!

That was on point, why indeed? One thing is certain if he is found guilty they will all look green around the gills! Reading an article from RITA, a few of them may already be searching for a new job. RITA is about to shed some 230 surplus to requirements.

I  believe court day is the 25th

And what I understand is another 2 charges

He is running around telling everyone that he cant wait until court day as know one has got anything on him lol we know this isnt true 

I hope the lawyers and the barristers get every cent of cole 

This case has been going just on two years witch is a short term for the SPCA 

The SPCA dont take people to court just for the hell of it 

But I have never seen the SPCA lose a case

Cole is telling any one that listens they have nothing on him and so and so I was one if those people he told this well mr cole with what I understand there are another two charges and you would go away just in them ti charges 

2 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

Unbelievable his charges have been dropped today 

So let's see if the RIU will do him for dead baiting 

He will probably be on the phone to his old mate Whiterod now sorting out why he never charged him when he found the possums in his freezer!!

35 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

Bus stop why would you say that he is a cheat he should not be aloud on course 

He has open a big crack now for all trainer to do life kills

And there are many that will because of this 

Yes and crimes will contiue, births and deaths will continue the world wont stop because of this its life and what ever you think on whats good and bad life  as we know it will carry on. So enjoy life while you can and die a happy chappy

4 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

Oh they better I tell you that 

Jo it will be interesting to follow your personal case on these allegations all the best,been election year I am sure the Greens will be to donate to the cause good luck.