RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

Waipuk you beauts

Agree, pity they don't follow the same the same process all the time, at least it gives the punter a idea where there money has gone,especially in a tight photo, judges call always used to be broadcast, as the results on screen seen to take an eternity to come through sometimes.

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

Race 2 at waipuk Kellys Inspiration wins in tight finish, straight away Steve Davis lets judges call come thru without  announcer talking over , then we get the photo finish amazing.  Thats what we want ,cant get any better than that ,thanks Cheers BH

Always be better Boss ,what about the winners tipped pre race :rcf-tongue-2:  What do you think of that Vrooms run ,:rcfe-like: looks very progressive 

On 12/8/2019 at 2:43 PM, Gruff said:

Always be better Boss ,what about the winners tipped pre race :rcf-tongue-2:  What do you think of that Vrooms run ,:rcfe-like: looks very progressive 

Gruff ,Vroom in race 7 at Hastings on Wednesday I'm sure you would have seen that ,1400 still might be a bit short Cheers BH

18 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

Gruff ,Vroom in race 7 at Hastings on Wednesday I'm sure you would have seen that ,1400 still might be a bit short Cheers BH

I hadnt Boss :rcfe-like:  Your possibly right  but if Holly can get her into Rhythm looks home, keep it under your hat :rcfe-happy-2:

1 minute ago, Boss Hogg said:

Hi gruff looked home but these Te Akau horses with a 3kg claimer cant be beaten but Vroom  will win at short notice happy new year heading to Tauherenikau tomorrow using my own money Cheers BH

You’d think the thing losing  10 len may have helped :rcfe-happy-3: Best of luck Hoggy :rcfe-like: