RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kdt

Captain Cook Stakes

1 hour ago, kdt said:

Great for the owners/trainer/jockey but Group 1. Someone is cracking jokes. Thoughts?

Maybe  a weaker Group 1 by internationals standards but seen worse would be my thoughts .The formlines around Melody Belle lifts it so she has done race a favour from lines leading in   and if Magic Wand wins tomorrow or runs close MB will get further kudos . Some tough multiple winners too .

I like Magic Wand tomorrow , getting head in front last time won't have done her no harm .

24 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

You only had to look at the form around Melody Belle to see this franked.

If MB was in HK tonight she would just about be favorite . 

Anthony Van Dyck, Arthero , Indy Champ and Magic Wand would be my 5p win Yankee tonight  . The old bet I did as kid every week , 55p it cost . 11 bets two needed   home for a collect .

On 12/7/2019 at 12:41 PM, kdt said:

Great for the owners/trainer/jockey but Group 1. Someone is cracking jokes. Thoughts?

Previously Group1 placed runner (in Aust and NZ) beats previous Group1 winner and they beat Coupland winner and warm favourite Group2 winner .  You’re hard to please. That’s my thoughts since you asked!

Great result for the Otaki team, well done Jonno and Holly!