RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nerula

Cannabis testing

Cannabis.... well many years ago as a full time track rider and a very busy one at that. I fractured my neck in a spectacular fall at the gap at Avondale. I was one of the lucky ones and walked away from that fall.... but for the next three years I suffered from numbness and muscle aches and pain down the right side of my arm and body, YES I continued to ride track work and YES I began having a tote of cannabis by pipe just before I would go to bed at night, it was the only pain and nerve reliever that worked so I could sleep all night.

My rule with this drug was not  to use before nightfall and it was only one or at most two totes... just to release the pain so I could sleep. The drugs the doctors offered me were very powerful and addictive and i refused to take the prescriptions.

These days I hav no need to use this drug and haven't for many years now.

I do share concern regarding riders turning up at the track totally stoned of their faces.

I do believe in using this drug for certain pain relief and illnesses.

4 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Makes sense Rosie.....based on your contributions to Cafe over the years I had you tagged as a dope ( user ).

BTW it’s fat soluble....you’ve probably still got it in your system and impairing your judgement, and appetite for productive activities 

Hope that comment made you feel better poundforpound.

I'm not perfect like you, but I am open and honest and do not care what you think of me

Cure for bank pain...... Imagine this.... I have had no back problems since.

The horse was to gallop with a mate in blinkers after solo work was good.

She led out and then was restrained at 200 m. so the other horse could come alongside on the outer.

When she saw the gallop mate she swerved left, saw a trestle and jumped this leaving me to come down

for vertical landing at about 38 mph face first. Cure immediate. Cannot recommend this would work every time though!  

Edited by Maverick

2 minutes ago, mike28 said:

cannabis testing waste of time doesn't enhance performance iv'e been a lot more wasted on alcohol and kava im not even joking. Highly recommend kava if you need to relax get it from the chemist

Cava and G and Ts . You wouldnt react to a gunfight :rcfe-laughing: