RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Inters night 2.....

Ultimate Sniper! well, whata ya say, just like Laz in control :rcfe-like: and guys there was plenty in hand there, plenty! don't think Cruz woulda got him anyway, he ran up to the Sniper tiz another matter to get past.....my fav ChaseAuk (bloody AGWSocks givs me the shits) had his chance, and he was givin plenty that's ok hes tickin over nicely, roll on the next round; The Fixer whoar he came home like a good V8, there's more there; bloody Winterfell! geezuz big beautiful trotter but man he's a headache, he was threatenin to do summit horrible all the way round, its almost like, like, umm he gets bored in the race, his bloody head is everywhere, felt sorry for Mark tryin to keep him in his gear, and still get the best from him, and great! he didn't break! woohoo!....Onya Globe, you be bloody over the moon with Majestic Man; Tony and his Temporale yup they in it; Habibi grrrr lookout Fri; and Marcoola, what's with those starts? I mean, I mean, drawn the ace in a sprint, and I know lets just amble out there, say gidday and see how we go-bees whaaaat! boy did he finish like a freightrain though, he always looks quite frantic to me that horse when hes runnin lol.....I reckon team Kiwi Inters is lookin pretty bloody good  :rcfe-happy-2:

Cheers Iraklis

Draws for Fri are up guys, and me fav Chase has a another ace marble, go Chase! go Chase! Fixer's got a better draw (4), the Sniper can't take a trick he's outta (11), Habibi's got (2) time to step up big fella, Marcoola got the (8) marble same heat, and Tough Monach drew the ace, Temporale outta (4); oh boy oh boy it's on in that race  :rcf-happy-7: ooh ooh cant wait.....

Cheers Iraklis

10 hours ago, Iraklis said:

bloody AGWSocks givs me the shits)

Interesting coin of phrase there Iraklis, news has come to hand that AGW had  being having scouring issues before Interdoms which may have been rectified by a change of feed up north. This is not to disparage the efforts of its previous trainer and part owner GH but may explain its apparent form reversal although MM has given the horse a peach of a drive in both starts

Greg

Yeh JJ, I heard about his little issue :rcfe-happy-3: just love ChaseAuk and Whitesocks the big bully just has to come good now bugga it all; Macca is bloody dangerous driver on a good horse! he drives em like he finds em, can be very aggressive and will do what it takes.....had a mate who had same problem with grain in his horses feed years ago

Cheers Iraklis

As a sometimes critic had a feed there.first for ages.it was gr8 fairly priced.auckland do a lot right but they  need a fan base.even when they lose Phoenix warriors breakers get a staunch crowd. Took relatives from England they had a great time.we need a slightly shorter night more exposure 9f our participants  etc. And incentive for repeat business.im thick but giving all dinners all over the course say  buy one get one half price next time.dinner includes a tap beer soft drink or wine on next visit.dont matter if they give them away.just need the will and the  personell.karen Blanchard is great give her the ammo

2 hours ago, tim vince said:

As a sometimes critic had a feed there.first for ages.it was gr8 fairly priced.auckland do a lot right but they  need a fan base.even when they lose Phoenix warriors breakers get a staunch crowd. Took relatives from England they had a great time.we need a slightly shorter night more exposure 9f our participants  etc. And incentive for repeat business.im thick but giving all dinners all over the course say  buy one get one half price next time.dinner includes a tap beer soft drink or wine on next visit.dont matter if they give them away.just need the will and the  personell.karen Blanchard is great give her the ammo

You about for a interview tomorrow night tim,I  only get 2000 to 3000 views but I'm sure you might beat the record.

3 hours ago, eljay said:

Temporale - change of trainer mid champs.   Gotta keep the paperwork right I spose.

I thought i heard someone say it had been out at Wallis's for last 2 months so AGH thought it was only fair they were given recognition as the real trainers of the horse

Greg

24 minutes ago, westview said:

You about for a interview tomorrow night tim,I  only get 2000 to 3000 views but I'm sure you might beat the record.

Is there really a person called Tim Vince ?There was someone there Tuesday claiming to be opulent trainer TVince ,but he was showing all in sundry his trousers with the arse ripped out.

The real TVince would challenge your brothers on the TT table !

32 minutes ago, tasman man 11 said:

Is there really a person called Tim Vince ?There was someone there Tuesday claiming to be opulent trainer TVince ,but he was showing all in sundry his trousers with the arse ripped out.

The real TVince would challenge your brothers on the TT table !

Don't think it would be any sort to challenge,  brother stuart would kick anyone's arse   over 50 nz champion. 

41 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Hey guys anyone got the points after 2nd round? tried finding them on HRNZ couldn't......

Cheers Iraklis

IRT Inter Dominion Points Table - Pacers & Trotters

A G's White Socks 34

Ultimate Sniper 34

Chase Auckland 28

Cruz Bromac  28

Mach Shard 24

Thefixer 21

My Kiwi Mate  19

San Carlo 17

Solid Gold  16

Classie Brigade  16

Ashley Locaz15

Sicario  15

On The Cards  13

Bling It On   13

Dance Time  13

Star Galleria  12

Triple Eight  9

Conviction  9

Our Uncle Sam  9

The Devils Own  8

Check In  8

Another Masterpiece  7

Atomic Red  6

Colt Thirty One  4

Henry Hubert 4

An interesting article on Aus Harness web that shows where each horse will have to finnish to gain a place in the final if the racing goes to plan. Well worth a read if you want to keep up with the racing tonight and follow the respective horses progresses in each heat.

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room/news-article?news_id=42179

Hey hey Harewood mate :rcfe-happy-2:  howd yuh be?, yeh I found it in the end makes good reading.....following news from MickG's site on mighty Habibi: Auckland TC - Trainer P Nairn has this afternoon contacted Stewards to advise them Habibi Inta is displaying hive like symptoms. Mr Nairn reports the horse to at this stage appear unaffected by the condition. A vet exam will take place on arrival at the track....oh please don't be nothin other than heat issue's :rcf-sad-4: and Sertorius is late scratchin for last Trot heat.....

Cheers Iraklis