RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

Racing Problems Solved

thumbnail_20191201_121856.thumb.jpg.76f8e312828c8b4bed60b5046fb2b31d.jpg

Hi Racecafatarians  You are wondering what a machine like this is doing on a racing web site ,well let me explain. We were at a garage sale in Whitianga on Sunday and this doozie of a machine was there .The garage sale man told me it was a turf aerator used at Bowling clubs and racecourses ,really !!  So that got me thinking this could be the answer to racing clubs problems .I sure some of you have already identified this aerator as the Mark 2 x 7 head super model not the old cumbersome Mark 1 x 6 head model.

Now  this is how I see this scenario plays out.On the morning of the races when the track manager arrives and decides its to wet to race , he informs the racing club of the problem.  But hey now its not as bad because they ring me on 0800 AERATOR and in a flash I'm there at the top of the straight starting to work wonders on the problem.I won't start on the bend as I'm not sure how this Super 7 model corners. As the crowds  arrive at the races they can look up the track and can rest easy knowing that all is being done to make their day a happy one.  This Aeratoring takes a while so I will have my 6pack of Speights with me .This is a concern as trying to keep it in a straight line becomes trickie.   On completion of work which it is now Tuesday and I have know one here to give my invoice to only the track manager  who is now picking up the empty Speights  bottles and trying to strangle me.  Well there is a few little problems to iron out, And  I  know about the drinking but I think there could be a place for my Mark2 x 7 Head Super model .Perhaps if it was a ride on ,well back to my shed to build the Mark 3 x 10 head Super ride on, now were did I leave my Speights.CheersBH