RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Bit Of A Bugga

There just seems to be very little if any interest in this years Interdoms and its not as if its a one sided AS affair. some of their horses will need plenty of luck from ugly draws over 1700 tonight but my biggest question is will the Ozzies front up in the pacers section after their dismal first nights efforts

Greg

I'll stick my neck out and say the Aussies wont win a heat but a couple will gain enough points to get in the final then look out. They'll have had three races right handed by then and we know they can be bloody tough opponents when the chips are down. Just mho.

Given the weather that's just rolled in here in Puke, it's gunna be pretty drear ol night at The Park if it keeps up......the mighty AllStars race on this track alot, but not alot of aussies do :rcfe-happy-2: The Park can be a trick to newbies and has been known to trip the best of em up, would be nice if weather could let up bit later fingers crossed; cmon weather gods we got battle to do at The Park.....

Guys see Our Uncle Sam is to be driven by The Iceman tonight, any one know why? what's the haps? etc....

Cheers Iraklis

8 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

There just seems to be very little if any interest in this years Interdoms and its not as if its a one sided AS affair. some of their horses will need plenty of luck from ugly draws over 1700 tonight but my biggest question is will the Ozzies front up in the pacers section after their dismal first nights efforts

Greg

Perhaps because the heats are worth $30,000, which is the same stake small fields of lower grade horses will race for at Trentham this weekend, or the rating 82s raced for at Cromwell last weekend. What's the final worth? Probably about the same as a group 3 at Wingatui I suppose.