RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

Raceform

On 12/4/2019 at 7:55 PM, mooseman said:

You have more chance of purchasing it from a Dairy as there are only a couple of T.A.B."s left in Auckland

off the subject a tad Moose BUT yeah I hate all these machines everywhere  that you cant withdraw from.

Grumble , Grumble...sigh of the times I suppose...along with once a year pissed youngsters spoiling major race days.

BUT hey good to see good crowds returning !  more organisation needed...chuck em in the middle with a band 

well i got mine from our local dairy i like the whole format good size booklet plenty of reading

owners now in the race form a nice plus

so thank you everybody who contributed to make this happen

and also the editor dennis ryan

Managed to pick up a copy from my local BP this morning.   Havent had a chance to read yet but looks the part anyway.

Only thing if I'm being picky, the size is a pain in the butt if you are intending taking it with you to the races.

Got mine. It looks really good. I liked the Editorial and some nice stories. Looking forward to have the time to study detail.

I see Valachi got the back page advert. A good move. I hope more in the industry buy adverts. I can tell you most big industry players are super tight arsed.

Admirable start!!!!

When the Friday Flash had a circulation close to 30,000 it had only minimal raceform. Fields yes but race form was a separate publication. Looking at the RACEFORM today I see it is now basically out of date although the articles are still interesting. Don't think anyone will be buying this issue anymore.

Thats the crux. Nice professional publication but now worthless.

In this day  it is ridiculous publishing race form valid for a day or two. Thats what the internet is for. Plenty stuff that can be put into the publication including advertising. But who wants to advertise in a publication now in the waste bin.

Perhaps a monthly publication with plenty horses to follow and in depth articles with more advertising is the answer.