RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

Raceform

Looking forward to the new edition this week .I heard it won’t have Thursday’s meeting in it which is a negative for CD racing as that’s generally their racing slot.Can someone explain why they can’t be in the book as the Thursday fields are out before the weekends meetings?Must be a simple explanation.

I welcome Raceform  into the non competitive racebook market, The informant went to the pack when they changed there easy read format, the best bets ...you have to cut the book in half just to turn pages and very back and forth data at the bottom of the horse....yet again non user friendly.

The T.A.B downloadable booklets are magic....I download to usb take to my print shop and wam o,

Hope Raceform has some trackwork:rcf-happy-5:

1 hour ago, mooseman said:

I welcome Raceform  into the non competitive racebook market, The informant went to the pack when they changed there easy read format, the best bets ...you have to cut the book in half just to turn pages and very back and forth data at the bottom of the horse....yet again non user friendly.

The T.A.B downloadable booklets are magic....I download to usb take to my print shop and wam o,

Hope Raceform has some trackwork:rcf-happy-5:

Havnt seen or heard Wam O for years :rcfe-happy-3:

The other good thing about this approach Mooso is they are user friendly for those with eyesight issues  :rcfe-like:

Correct Puha BUT if you've had anything to do with publications and distribution this can be labour intensive and costly showering it out all over the place especially for a dwindling market which means costs go up for the few who do want it. Service comes at a price unfortunately but still keen to see the finished product and how it progresses.

RITA and Raceform Publications have stated that the first issue of Raceform would be available today December 5. Clearly they have failed to deliver. I have no doubt that front line TAB workers will be subject to unfair abuse because of this fiasco. Just another example of how dysfunctional NZ Racing is. Can’t wait for the old canard of Courier problems to be trotted out.

19 minutes ago, gubellini said:

RITA and Raceform Publications have stated that the first issue of Raceform would be available today December 5. Clearly they have failed to deliver. I have no doubt that front line TAB workers will be subject to unfair abuse because of this fiasco. Just another example of how dysfunctional NZ Racing is. Can’t wait for the old canard of Courier problems to be trotted out.

You sure do love the sound of your voice. Poking your nose in to everything with half-assed opinions. Believe me it is tiresome. None of it ever worth a tin of shit. Get yourself down to the Papamoa Bowling Club and do something meaningful with your day.

Hey Gubs My misses says I go off with half cocked Ideas ,I wonder if that is similar to a half assed idea or could it be that i'm becoming gender neutral , its confusing trying to live in a 2019 world with a 1960's brain ,Cheers BH

Boss Hogg I like your style. Poor old Toblerone must be having a bad day on the bowling greens at Papamoa. Most of my recent posts have been jockeys or horse histories. Toblerone thinks that all the information I provide is not worth a tin of shit. Fair enough!

28 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Boss Hogg I like your style. Poor old Toblerone must be having a bad day on the bowling greens at Papamoa. Most of my recent posts have been jockeys or horse histories. Toblerone thinks that all the information I provide is not worth a tin of shit. Fair enough!

Gubes - just leave Toblerone out in the sun 

Post image

4 hours ago, gubellini said:

Poor old Toby must have the wrong Guy, the info you table is hard to source :rcfe-like:

4 hours ago, gubellini said:

It certainly is worth a tin of shit. Your contribution is very worthwhile Mr Glub.  A lot of people have accessed a lot of information they themselves would have struggled to source.Myself included.  Keep it up

Not sure that was Toblerone. More like Nutty Snap