RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Crow

Last 600m times

How accurate are these and I presume its a service that's paid for as after comparing a video of horse that won the other day notice the horse that was half a length infront of him and it finished third 2 lengths away came home faster for the last 600 though that would be beyond relativity.  Wonder how many more of these phenomenon's exist in that service.

1 hour ago, NeilD said:

I do the sectionals for NZTR so can you let me know which race and horses you are referring to and I'll correct it.

Levin Race 6 Bonny Ezra and Gerda thanks for your response.

4 hours ago, Crow said:

Thanks it's always interesting to note those times in pace related races well done for supplying the right information

Of note you changed both times on first and second horse so well done on picking up on both thanks

It is a shame the NZTR site hasn't got room for the last 600m off the front for each race as it makes it easy to work out the tempo etc. Below are the last 600m off the front for that Otaki meeting. The tables showing tempos, speed ratings etc can be seen here

Makes it so much easier to work out which runners were unsuited by the tempos etc. e.g. Peloton in the Wellington Stakes worked early and shared the second fastest tempo all day to the 600m mark, so did well to only wilt in the last 100 metres and finish a 3.7L fifth

image.png.ebd487af7214a1601517ff8b6717a3ff.png