RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

steve davis presenter ?

26 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

I never let the presenters worry me, they are only there for continuity, and most of them are harmless. The current lot are probably better than some we have had in the past. I quite like Steve.

Me too

Greg

Johno leave Steve alone he's great value can have a laugh with him and can take the piss out of himself and does'nt take things to serious .Compared to Tan who thinks he is the best with his condescending manner and Rodley if I see that clip of him screaming again I smash the TV. Dont get me started on those  giggling gerties in CD Cheers BH

I know he is a great bloke and the best auctioneer for the sellers. not the point. !! Our group of punters and some owners all agree when he comes on they turn sound off as we are trot enthusiasts and have been since days of Cardy..  NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK. just a shame his lack of knowledge on harness racing shows through every day/night he is on.

. He had