RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

The Good, Bad, and Ugly

Outstanding efforts by - Ultimate Sniper (or as Aaron called him The Fixer), Winterfeii, A G's Whitesocks (where did that improvement come from?)

Pass marks - Auckland Reator, Massive Metro, Mach Shard, Ashley Locaz, Marcoola, Majestic Man (big change around from his last few starts - looks back to his best again), Cruz Bromac, The Fixer (a lot better than his cup week), Star Galleria.

Ugly - Bling it on (probably should just say all the aussies), Classie Brigade (didn't get the best of runs though), Tough Monarch, Our Uncle Sam (Let's leave AGH in the stand), Habibi Inta (how did he ever win the Dominion - raced lengths behind the others in previous races leading up to the Dominion), Aaron White - called worse than Bling It On raced - Called Ultimate Sniper the The Fixer until they turned for home, had Valloria improving around the feild when it was actually Massive Metro, failed to call Majestic Man running on until they crossed the line (head and nose finish), missed Another Masterpiece galloping for about 100M. This is not casual friday night at the ATC Aaron , this was broadcast live in Australia as well - I bet the aussues watching were confused or thinking WTF (I was thinking the later)

Paramount King - sure, got the trip but went faster than Winterfell.     Back up Tuesday will tell a lot with these guys, both of which can be curates eggish.     Draws  crucial for some down the list - 1700 trip means the pace will be on.     Only disappointment was the attendance - still it was inevitable as very little publicity for the carnival in evidence around the city. 

Twas only the first night Spike mate :rcfe-money: but agree, Ultimate Sniper wowee ahem very Lazarus like (actually not happy with him he beat me fav) ChaseAuk, he's in it an as he showed in aus he will get better with the racin; Habibi got shoved around several times had a gallop and threw in a couple of roughies when tryin to improve, and the stop start of his run wasn't for him, you could almost see him switch off he'll be right; was good to see Fixer pingin home, much better; AGSWSocks what the hell? and Winterfell welcome back son! oh he looked on the job last night guys seriously, (even though I had everything I could cross, crossed twice), when I saw him stridin round them (I held me breath made me mates hold theirs), when they came off the turn you could just see he meant business (even though I think Mark was prayin hard) it will do his confidence a power of good; Marcoola didn't look right even when he was warmin up he looked really choppy, and to me he always looks frantic, but he's in it thats the main thing; great to see Star Galleria in there whackin, and Temporale, onya JoshD and ParamountKing, it was also good to see MassiveMetro finish it out....aussies what aussies? where? :rcfe-happy-2:

Roll on 2nd night, and the draws are out when guys? I forgot to mention Ashley Locaz, gawd he made up a ton of ground for 4th and guys he will cop the racin....

Cheers Iraklis

Lloyd poor crowd when u think of days gone by.shame. good facilities good fields good food big screen terrific.the gate to the stand was locked till about 4pm.no one heard of happy hour..it reminds me of a lot  of  my school reports has potential but  must try harder. Overall a pass  mark.biggest disappointment was the woeful efforts of most  of the Aussies. No gammalites popular arms steel jaws .is it like the warriors poor recruitment. ??. 

Mark and Barry purdon dominant.both amazing trainers. Good to see a junior race on such a big stage.brad Williamson boy is he a talent. 

Draws are up guys go check em out; me fav Chase has drawn the ace, yusssss! and Habibi drawn well, Ultimate Sniper got bit of a stink marble (7) but the way he's goin don't think it'll matter much, Marcoola got another (1) marble reckon his driver will have to get him in it from there; the Fixer got crap marble (12), it's guna be another ripper night, why the hell arent they advertisin it on TV? people aint gunna go if they don't know!!!! some in yuh face ads on TV would've helped.....

Geez just readin on the aus harness site under Len Baker's review ID Night One, found this....

PACERS – HEAT ONE

4YO Bettors Delight - Reality Check entire Ultimate Sniper lived right up to his Junior Free For All victory on NZ Cup Day with a brilliant success in the first of the 2200 metre pacers heats. Trained by Mark Purdon and Natalie Rasmussen, Ultimate Sniper driven by Natalie was trapped wide from gate six with no option but to be restrained to settle four back in the moving line as stablemate Auckland Reactor led from gate three.....now yuh see The Reactor was a great horse, but this years Inters, after doin stud duty all these yrs, puts him in the realm of a fricken superhero :rcfe-happy-3:

Cheers Iraklis

Thanks for the heads up Spike, that's what we need more of those interviews :rcfe-money:

Hey Ivan I was there that night had just newly caught the bug, soon as The Lady made her move gawd the place errupted, all of us just willin our Queen to get up but we were bloody happy with 3rd, she'd made up a ton of ground and at her age (9yrs) she had no right to, plus she'd hehehe already beat up Gammalite in a heat anyway.....ahhh those were the days  :rcfe-like:  I wish someone had a copy of her and Handsdown fightin out the NZ Cup cos that was a mighty race.....

Cheers Iraklis