poundforpound

More Inca charges dropped

44 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

.....the RIU will now lay racing charges as they did with Nigel McGrath, because they’re trophy hunting and trying to save face 

If anyone should be charged in relation bringing the game into disrepute as regards Nigel McGrath it should be the RIU themselves. They are the ones who ushered in the publicity in tandem with the Police

Mikie

39 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Will the fearless punter who took 12K off the winner on the second day at Nelson return to game or is he done for good. Thats just as important for the industry now that charges have been dismissed.

Greg

That’s odd, I’ve read 500 pages of evidence and there’s no mention of any such bet 

The mainstream media were all over the case originally but  nothing when the charges are dropped.the legal fees have really  hurt at least one of these guys.not to mention reputation damage.horrible for them really.all in a short statement charges dropped.didnt add life's ruined etc etc

Industry in Disrepute 

How can RIU charge anyone with that- 

a) No one knew anything about it - so no disrepute there -   until IRU could not run their ship and called in the police  - incompetence by RIU caused all this pain to the sport we love .

b) The charges had no legs from day 1 and now dreaming up other charges as they (RIU ) have so much egg on their face 

c) The evidence is solely banter between long  time trainer client - cannot people have a laugh , joke and say how much they won or lost . We as a sport survive on gambling and RIU wages are paid directly from gambling but they are trying to say we cannot punt !

d) Disrepute - dead body moving and the recent evidence matter still not resolved - RIU are the parties involved there .

This is like a slow death by a thousand lashings all caused by incompetent RIU - just trying to ruin the sport .

Well why don't they? I mean they made the whole thing very bloody public with charges to be laid here and there, given the all hoopla, I would've imagined that the same would apply to the droppin of any said charges; a press release via the newspaper and or TV should do it and it would keep everyone up to date, what's wrong with that? come on RIU.....

Cheers Iraklis

The RIU are pressing charges against many of the accused that have had their criminal charges dropped. This is grossly unfair and in my opinion unscrupulous and malicious. Where is the decency and justice iin filing charges against people who have had charges dropped, due to no evidence, in a higher court. Talk about double jeapordy

Wouldn't imagine RIU would have much of case if criminal charges gone, due to lack of evidence etc; you know when I first heard that the ass was droppin out of RIU case I was a bit sceptical and thought they wouldn't have gone this far, like involving Police for nothin; lets just wait and see now even I'm seriously startin to wonder.....if yuh gunna go public with all the rest of it, why not public updates/statements about cases dropped and why? just seems strange  :rcf-suspicious:

Cheers Iraklis

Oh gawd, if that should happen Tom mate I shudder to think, RIU would definitely be in the firin line harrrdddd! I mean geezuz, how'd they be fixed to fight legal suits? and the magnitude of them I would imagine would be vast......can't believe they've left themselves wide open on this it's really bad look, really really bad; plus they've lost trust, it's a complete bloody shambles.....BUGGAHHH!

Cheers Iraklis

The RIU should never have been estalished. Stipendiary stewards were previously employed by each of the codes and so their behaviour was controlled by the management and board of the code employing them. Since the RIU was established it has employed more and more people and established their own administrative system. Costs have escalated and the egos of the Stpendiary stewards have soared as their power is less and less restrained. It's time for this experiment to be discontinued and for stipendiary control placed back under the management of each of the 3 racing codes.

Just for a laugh I can tell you of two claims made by the RIU to the Police based on surveillance 

These incidents are in the official Police evidence filed in the courts and form the basis for criminal charges.

This demonstrates how stupid the RIU is, how ignorant they are, and how they have no compunction about fabricating evidence 

1. Trainer A says over the phone to trainer B......”that thing went no good..take a blood”.....

RIU boofhead wanker tells The Police ....”that means they’ve blood spinning “.

2. Trainer feeds a common over the counter salt purchased in 30kg bags from any feed supplier

RIU tells Police .....” he’s feeding that because he thinks it’s a performance enhancing drug..”

Im not kidding...that’s the level of fabricated shit the RIU is using to persuade the Police to press these charges