RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Time Test

The National Stud saw two of its resident sires, Aclaim and Time Test, represented by their debut crop of foals at Tattersalls, and both received a warm reception. Time Test's offerings were topped by one of his sons, who went the way of Howson and Houldsworth, acting on behalf of Horse Kingdom, at 48,000gns.

Offered by Tibthorpe Stud, the colt is out of the Cockney Rebel mare Rockme Cockney and from the further family of Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint heroine Belvoir Bay.

Tim Lane, director of the National Stud, was among those watching on as the colt changed hands. "He's stamping them," he said of Time Test's progeny. "The people who bred to him seem happy and we're hearing good things. There are some very nice foals here by him - they're good-looking with good actions."

Six of Time Test's foals sold on day one for an average of 24,335gns, having been conceived at a fee of £8,500.

1 hour ago, Berri said:

The National Stud saw two of its resident sires, Aclaim and Time Test, represented by their debut crop of foals at Tattersalls, and both received a warm reception. Time Test's offerings were topped by one of his sons, who went the way of Howson and Houldsworth, acting on behalf of Horse Kingdom, at 48,000gns.

Offered by Tibthorpe Stud, the colt is out of the Cockney Rebel mare Rockme Cockney and from the further family of Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint heroine Belvoir Bay.

Tim Lane, director of the National Stud, was among those watching on as the colt changed hands. "He's stamping them," he said of Time Test's progeny. "The people who bred to him seem happy and we're hearing good things. There are some very nice foals here by him - they're good-looking with good actions."

Six of Time Test's foals sold on day one for an average of 24,335gns, having been conceived at a fee of £8,500.

Granddam of Time Test , Clepsydra as well as producing two group 1 winners has also produced a couple of tough old buggers . Timetable was still rattling around the OZ bush tracks at aged  9 ,  retired after 70 runs and Continuum still racing at 10. Continuum will be one the  last ex Sir Henry Cecil trained horses still in training . The current trainer paid a decent penny to get him years back , he will never recoup purchase price . Tonight Continuum has Frankel's jockey Tom Queally up at Lingfield in  race 2 . At 11s and 3s fixed TAB  don't think he's too bad each way value in a rough old field . Got bit of recent form.

I've always been amased at the supposed experts opinions on horses being reflected through the sales ring. So for me, first season sires with foals on the ground are the most interesting. Theoretically these experts are meant to be able to pick them. So have a look at these results from the latest Tattersals auction. I must say, Time Test has held up extremely well in comparison to the rest so they must have something

EBN_Tatts Foals Time Test Day1.pdf

3 hours ago, tim vince said:

The bullshit stops when the gates open.

Totally agree. We can get a thrill from that dansili mare time test is out of, but we find out when the hoofs hit the turf. But disclosure I’ve sent my best mare to him...