RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Interdoms

Seems to be not a lot of interest on this forum about them or has Cup week overshadowed the event. Heats coming soon and fewer entries than expected by some. Ozzies may well hold sway early doors given how they like to lead at all costs but im surprised at the heats being run for only  30K

AG's White Socks been sent to Barry Purdon  for the series and is RTM's only drive on Friday night

Anyone have any strong thoughts on likely interest or race outcomes

Greg

Hi Greg

I agree that there just doesn't seem to be the hype usually associated with the Inter Dominions

I think that possibly being so close to Cup Week might have stifled interest and publicity as you alluded to

Again I agree with you, the Heats at $30,000 seem to me to be a little light as the 3rd Heat, if it was ever a goer, has been replaced by a $15,000 event. Given that $20,000 races were to be the norm at the Park I just think $30,000 for an Inter Dominion Heat is a bit on the low side

There is at least some decent Australian participation, particularly if you still count Cruz Bromac as an Aussie, so that's good

AG's White Socks just doesn't seem to be the horse he was at times last season. I'll stick my neck out and say an Aussie will win the Final, so long as you let me claim Cruz Bromac as an "Aussie"

I'll be watching and hope that the Club does have a successful Series

Mikie

Come to think of it I haven't noticed any advertisin around, either on TV or newspapers, whats with that?.....well guys I plan to be front centre of proceedings at The Park Fri, can't wait to see me fav the mighty Chase Auk, and will be chasin down a pat with big bad Habibi Innntaaa hopefully, positive thinkin on that one; can't wait to see the mighty AllStars and their guns in action again what a team they bought up, and am really lookin forward to seein Marcoola again, fingers crossed for him he's firin on all 8 :rcfe-happy-2: wouldn't that be summit seein Habibi and Marcoola fightin out the final whoarrrr two big bangers goin head to head woohoo I'm lovin it......

GOOOOO!!!! THE MIGHTY ALLSTARS!!!!! GOOOOO!!!! THE CHASE FOR THE FINAL!!!! YUSSSSSSS!!!!! GOOOOO!!!! HABIBI, MARCOOLA, WINTERFELL AND DIDJABRINGTHEBEERS!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Gawd JJ I hope Mick, oh oh sorry 'Michael' does give it a bit of hype, am I wrong or did we used get TV ads etc etc.....an sorry my friend I'm staying Kiwi hard :rcfe-like: you'll hear me in ChCh if Chase gets up in the final, and if Habibi, Marcoola or Winterfell (he better be on his best behaviour by geez) you'll hear me worse if Didjabringthebeerseys gets up, he's bin consistent always there abouts tryin all the way, I cant wait... :rcf-happy-7:

Cheers Iraklis

They usually up the penalty for the group ones so interesting to see what happens.      Sure to be one Aussie cops it.       I see that the "Head" Stipe is Nick Ydgren and no doubt Nigel Mc will be up too so the RIU packing the series with the South Island heavies :rcfe-wink:

Just now, eljay said:

They usually up the penalty for the group ones so interesting to see what happens.      Sure to be one Aussie cops it.       I see that the "Head" Stipe is Nick Ydgren and no doubt Nigel Mc will be up too so the RIU packing the series with the South Island heavies :rcfe-wink:

On 11/26/2019 at 8:11 PM, Mikie said:

Careful Greg

We will be getting accused of being the same person at this rate

If you listen or read some of the stuff elsewhere i am about 8 people so no doubt they will add you to the list:rcfe-happy-2:

Still Greg

14 hours ago, eljay said:

Youll be able to get away with anything then at Addington this Friday:rcfe-happy-2: Again

Greg

McLovin Scratched.
Damn shame. I thought he was the most versatile horse in trotters series. Hope for a quick recovery

Michael Guerin @GuerinSports 42m42 minutes ago

McLovin didn’t eat up last night and woke up with temp this morning so out of first night of Inters but if he improves Andy Gath is still keen to contest 2nd and 3rd nights. But really on back foot to make final now.

Edited by Amati Nidol
New information