RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

auckland saddle cloth numbers

some of these numbers are hard  to read.  and some of us 70 somethings much prefer black on white. at least it can be seen throughout the race. I know they are copying greyhounds but it does not suit all colour matches. Does anyone agree ?

This might sound funny - but from the ground floor bar the big screen blocks off most of the back straight however you will say watch the screen (which has a slight time delay I believe) but unfortunately they have a couple of umbrellas by the weigh in winners circle which obstruct a lot of the screens.    So it's back to the screens inside to watch and to get advance divvies!

4 hours ago, eljay said:

This might sound funny - but from the ground floor bar the big screen blocks off most of the back straight however you will say watch the screen (which has a slight time delay I believe) but unfortunately they have a couple of umbrellas by the weigh in winners circle which obstruct a lot of the screens.    So it's back to the screens inside to watch and to get advance divvies!

Get outside Lloyd...very little time delay...they couldn't get a see-thru one !

Better get there early ,some Aussie or first-timer may knick your table !

55 minutes ago, tasman man 11 said:

Get outside Lloyd...very little time delay...they couldn't get a see-thru one !

Better get there early ,some Aussie or first-timer may knick your table !

They'll have to get up early to beat Len :)