RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
neilg

bloodspinning

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy neilg, you opened a huggggeeee can of the proverbial, however I will venture this, elsewhere on this site there have already been many long engaged multi discussions on the subject, go back a few pages on the site and you'll see for yourself; and then go to the HRNZ site and look up subject Rule Changes, scroll down and you'll see the answer to your other question there.....and the word is 'ask' (not aske) and 'nebuliser' in reference to the other post you made on another thread....okee dokee :rcfe-money:

Cheers Iraklis

Contact the RIU if you have genuine claims. They employ racecourse detectives to deal with this sort of thing. This is not the place to rant about unsubstantiated misdeeds. I'm surprised Scoobie has allowed you to continue

Actually stables I'm gunna agree with you (are you still standing) re RIU, what say you Scoobs is this the forum for this? I mean I can kinda see why he's done it (got the word out), he's clearly pretty frustrated bout the whole thing, but yeh, nah, reckon it's more for legal circles than here....

Cheers Iraklis