RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
LightsOut

Interim CEO to be appointed ...

1 hour ago, LightsOut said:

I posted above I didn't get the name and didn't ask for it as it would have meant nothing to me. Oh well I will bow to your superior inside information say I am wrong and look forward to seeing the new CEO who isn't Australian and also doesn't work for an Australian Corporate wagering Company. 

I can see how speculation is rife on this mater but like the cheese ad , good things take time. Im going to have a punt and say its not going to be an Australian. Dont take things too seriously Lights Out  as im sure you posted in good faith:rcf-happy-7:

Greg

7 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

I can see how speculation is rife on this mater but like the cheese ad , good things take time. Im going to have a punt and say its not going to be an Australian. Dont take things too seriously Lights Out  as im sure you posted in good faith:rcf-happy-7:

Greg

Yep no big deal...just sometimes need to check the source.....:rcfe-like:

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Seems the info on an aussie were wrong.

Harsh but fair. I don't envy the interims challenges going forward but the man with a good track record  is running the show now. May be some v nervous employees in Petone and rightly so

Greg

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Given it's on the RITA website that D Mac is now executive chair your bet is declined by TAB:rcfe-happy-3:

Greg 

Geez, you get a certainty and there is always someone to rain on the parade.

Lets hope he does the business that man, it’s been a hospital pass in the last few years.

52 minutes ago, CosmicBlackie said:

Geez, you get a certainty and there is always someone to rain on the parade.

Lets hope he does the business that man, it’s been a hospital pass in the last few years.

He will be made for life if he can turn the industry around and keep everyone happy.

11 hours ago, napier said:

He will.....guaranteed .....top bloke and top businessman.......and has racing travelling through his veins......

But he can only do what the pollies let him and his board do. Walking a tightrope is how id describe it especially where WP is involved.

Greg