RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Spanken Injured??

6 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Oh gawd I hope not JJ, there's nothin on AllStars site as yet, I would imagine if Spankem was injured it'd be on there first.....unless it's summit only just happened, how reliable your informant/info?

Cheers Iraklis

Only time will tell. Out of futures market suggests something may have happened. 

Greg

Don't expect to read it in the newspapers , the Herald Editor is too busy helping everyone back a winner at Rotorua well so he should the form in his paper reminds me of 1965. No trainers , 20% of jockeys not advised , no other printed matter. After seeing him last Monday , all day Tuesday , Friday and Sunday , yesterday was toooo much. O'h and his Cup day pix 10 selections of $100 per race after 3 races a place  at $1.80 . Race 7 finished last ,  Race 8 $1.30 place , Race 10 everybody's pick Wainui Creeek Win's , 2 in the cup everybodys Spankem place , Favorite in the last wins.

Well how crap is that for 8 hours talking ALL DAY.

13 minutes ago, ivanthegreat said:

Don't expect to read it in the newspapers , the Herald Editor is too busy helping everyone back a winner at Rotorua well so he should the form in his paper reminds me of 1965. No trainers , 20% of jockeys not advised , no other printed matter. After seeing him last Monday , all day Tuesday , Friday and Sunday , yesterday was toooo much. O'h and his Cup day pix 10 selections of $100 per race after 3 races a place  at $1.80 . Race 7 finished last ,  Race 8 $1.30 place , Race 10 everybody's pick Wainui Creeek Win's , 2 in the cup everybodys Spankem place , Favorite in the last wins.

Well how crap is that for 8 hours talking ALL DAY.

Swing and a miss Ivannotsogreat. It was the Herald's guy that broke the story on Spankem late last night.

32 minutes ago, Toblerone said:

Swing and a miss Ivannotsogreat. It was the Herald's guy that broke the story on Spankem late last night.

Thanks for that , very strange that it was not on AS website as they are usually pretty sharp on that front. Thats why i asked the question if anybody knew anything. That many rumors floating around it pays to be very careful

52 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Leg injury and ruled out of the inters, Auckland Cup and Miracle Mile. 

What a shame although they do have a couple of worthy replacements

Greg

Hey Tob, 'the herald guy' broke news where? I checked the herald earlier and didn't find anything.....

JJ your not wrong re the rumour mill, all I can say is nuts nuts and nuts again! and I hope he can comeback from it, crossin fingers toes anythin and everythin for the him.....

Cheers Iraklis