RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
DatoStar

Fixed odds display

The other thing is that they've changed the order of the columns of odds they display on the left hand side of the screen. It used to be FFWIN, Tote Win, Tote Place. Now it's Tote win, FFWIN, FFPLC.

It threw me off the other day too.

If viewing Trackside via Vodafone TV there is a 40-42 second delay. Right pain in the arse.

Although it can be a blessing in disguise if you miss getting ya bet on, race has closed and your horse ends up running last! 

21 minutes ago, chiknsmack said:

The other thing is that they've changed the order of the columns of odds they display on the left hand side of the screen. It used to be FFWIN, Tote Win, Tote Place. Now it's Tote win, FFWIN, FFPLC.

It threw me off the other day too.

I'm struggling with that in what I do. It will be alright in that order if they also change the full screen to that order as well but it is hard to adjust the brain when I'm looking up and down to computer or phone then TV constantly.